xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ackotheadvertiser

Playstation Network Touts 20 Million Users, Home Hits 4 Million

Read the original article at: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Despite gloomy holiday sales and being outsold by both the Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii, Sony's PlayStation brand has one spot of brightness: the PlayStation Network continues to grow. Last year, Sony proudly proclaimed that the PSN had more than 14 million active accounts, matching that of the Xbox 360. Strong sales of the 360, thanks in part to its new Xbox experience and low-price hardware, have helped push Xbox Live ...
The Play Station is a real money-maker for Sony. Not that the other series weren't succesful, but this thing became really popular. Along with the XboX 360 and Nintendo Wii, it's one of the most popular, and most wanted consoles these days, and of all time. Do you have a PS 3? Do you want to have it?
P.S. I have a Sony PS1, and I've tried the PS2 and PS3, and I gotta say, I am impressed from the Play Station 3. Also, since the PS1 is no longer made, would someone want to buy it and keep it, as a souvenir :D?

Hey,To be honest the only reason I would buy a PS3 is to run Linux on it but it doesn't run very well so that is out the window, Also the only other reason that I would of purchased one is for Final Fantasy 13 but as that is coming to XBOX 360 So to be honest there is no point in getting a PS3