xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jackjames

Hi 2 All....

Welcome to this forum! Enjoy!Hello everyone,I'm a newbie to website design and being a this forum. I'm stopping by a few forums to pick up tips and get answers from people who know a lot more about this that I do!My username has to do with cooking, my big hobby. It's related to my website and blog.How is everyone doing? Would just like to give a quick introduction about myself, I am jack from Arizona, 22 years old and just recently gotten into this and stuff.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Referral links not allowed

Welcome to Xisto jackjames! Don't worry about being a newbie because were all were at one time. First off if you are here for hosting (if your not thats cool too) you need to sign up for mycents. You do this by going to https://support.xisto.com/ and signing up using the same email that you used to sign up on this forum. For all the details on that go to http://forums.xisto.com/topic/61751-free-web-hosting-free-trap17asta-subdomain-hosting-procedure-how-to-order-yournametrap17com-or-yournameastahostcom/

What type of stuff do you cook? Whats your blog's url? Don't use referral links though (I see that jlhaslip already caught you for that).

Welcome Jackjames. I sure hope that you will please take the time to read and go over all the Rules here. all very easy and simple to understand.

Hello jack welcome to Xisto.com! Please make yourself at home and remember that here at Xisto.com they look for Quality posting not Quantity when it comes to the the Credits you get for hosting :D

Hello and welcome to Xisto jack! Even if I'm using it from 4 days 6 days it's amazing. I think this is the best free hosting service on the internet. Post to get myCents and than go to Xisto and get what hosting plan you want. You could also buy domains and other awesome services. If you are not interested in web hosting or any of this, I can say that is the perfect forum where you can ask for help in almost any domain you need it. I hope you'll find Xisto as cool as I did.

Cheers!