xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hw2009

Patience Is The Key To Success

Modern people are very impatient in nature and take most of their decisions in haste. This is the reason why they end up regretting their wrong decisions more often than not. One needs to be patient and wait for the right movement before taking any step which involves risk. But unfortunately contemporary guys and girls are missing on this patience question. Meditation is a very good activity to imbibe patience in oneself. In order to learn meditation you have to sit in a stationary position and continue to breathing deeply for long time while concentrating on your breath.

This is needed to be done until you are able to feel that you mind is silent and there is no thought whatsoever in your mind. While practicing it you will become more patient and this will enable you to bring in more success in your life. Meditation is also the first step for becoming spiritual in your life. Other techniques of meditation include active meditation of Osho, tia chi, dynamic meditation and few more. No matter which technique you choose the end result is more success in life through spirituality.

For contact us - vishal@spiritualuniv.org

For more information visit -http://www.spiritualuniv.org/

your site looks great. meditation is really interesting...I've had some experience with it and it's really great. I think sometimes it's good to be patient and wait for things to work themselves out or ponder a decision, but sometimes you need to be able to make decisions hastily. Meditation won't necessarily guarantee that you'll make the right decision, but it can at least make you feel like you made the best decision you could given the circumstances.

Whatever u told about patience is correct.Patience is the important thing to survive all bad situations that we are facing in day to day life.don't be short-tempered.Patience make us a mature perfect person.

I think it is important to distinguish from the a particular moment if "patience" is needed or "call to action". Having that wisdom and acting accordingly can only benefit an individual. After saying that however i am generally an impatient person, my attitude is "no-nonsense lets get things done" and its especially difficult for me to rely on people to get things done in a timely fashion.

Agree with you, patience is very important in life, but there are times where you can´t be patient, so it´s more important to learn and recognize those moments, because then sometimes when you don´t take your decisions right away, it may be too late when you finally decide.

I´m patient for some things well it actually depends more on my mood, but I try to stay calm and wait in most situations but sometimes it is impossible, and I for me is also difficult to rely on people to do things for me for the same reason when it comes to work I have 0 patience for slow and let´s-waste-time workmates.

I think it is important to distinguish from the a particular moment if "patience" is needed or "call to action". Having that wisdom and acting accordingly can only benefit an individual.
After saying that however i am generally an impatient person, my attitude is "no-nonsense lets get things done" and its especially difficult for me to rely on people to get things done in a timely fashion.

really? name a circumstance where on cannot be patient? patience comes in many forms. like out on a lake in a boat for 8 hours trying to catch 1 fish....to just taking a death breath and clearning the mind in a stressfull situation. sure, there are times when people are impatient, but i can't think of one circumstance where patience cannot be achieved. patience is relative to circumstance.

i also don't believe patience is the key to success. i believe patience is one of many factors to success. also, too much patience can actually be a bad thing just like to much of ANY good thing can be a bad thing. why there should always be a balance

but there are times where you can´t be patient

Dear friend you are very correct that Patience is the key to success. And in todays fast moving life its very true that people are becoming very impatient. And meditation plays really good role in such conditions. Meditation should be a part of your daily routine of life according to me. I mean to say you should give some time for meditation and that will improve many good mental qualities in you.

I'd say patience, hardwork and prayer.And thanks for posting this...im directed to your site and hope to start meditating.I haven't really tried it but would like to learn asap...i've heard good things about itCheers

it looks you are going to have to wait to get the help you need. the site is down.

I'd say patience, hardwork and prayer.
And thanks for posting this...im directed to your site and hope to start meditating.

I haven't really tried it but would like to learn asap...i've heard good things about it

Cheers