xisto Community
andreip

New Guy Here! About me.

Well hello there! My name is Andrei I'm 16 years old and I live in Romania. In my spare time when I do not go out with my friends I really like to work on my web design skills. Currently I'm working on my Flash, Html and CSS skills. I can also say that I'm pretty talented in Photoshop. I'm willing to learn JavaScript and PHP. Other programing languages that I know is VB.Net (VB6 & VB2008). I'm very sociable and always willing to help.I can say I've tryed many free webhosts since now, and I've heared allot of good things about Xisto. I can't wait to see this in action.Note: Even if I'm not from England or USA I'm doing my best to hape apropriate gramar and spelling. Sorry for any mistakes.Thank you for reading all of this and if you have any questions or advices just write them.Cheers!

Your English skills are fine. You will not have any trouble posting here. We have seen much worse from Members who use English as their first language.
I would be pleased to have you post some html/css tutorials. That would be great.
Look around, post to Topics you can provide good replies to, and please read the Xisto readme file.
http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?app=core&module=help

And register at the Support centre with the same email as you used for Forum Registration.
https://support.xisto.com/

welcome to Xisto Andrei! I know you will love our forum here. Lots of really great topics to pick from. Along with the forum you will meet a lot of really nice and friendly people here. I do suggest that you take the time and read the rules You will find them to be very helpful for you.

Good Luck and enjoy yourself.

Thank you guys for being kind enough to welcome me :D ! I've already read the rules and the other stickies to be sure I understood all of this. Well I have registered at https://support.xisto.com/ with the same email adress.

I have some questions if you guys don't mind. I've already posted and no cent is showing. They still say "myCENT: No Information". And when I have more than 100mycent I should go to Xisto - Support and check or something like that, or it automaticly does it ? And for example the standard package "Logic PRO - $6.66 / mo. - Free Setup* - The Best in Class! - (Recommended)" I have to have 666mycents/month... I think...

And jlhaslip sure I would be glad to post some tutorials about Html or CSS even if my main domain of webdesign is Flash.

Cheers!

The mycents show up once you have posted atleast 5 posts. Anyway its showing now. When you have 100 cents the script autmatically transfers your 1$ to xisto billing. It is not necessary for you to check there to make it update.Yes, you need 666 cents/month for that plan. Just for your information, you also need to spend 9+ dollars on one time setup fee to activate all the features in that plan. So you would be paying around $ 16 + taxes for the first time and then as usual.

Edited by pasten (see edit history)

pasten - Ok I've understood all the myCent things and my Xisto account has allready updated. And yes I can now see the that you have to pay for the install xD

* Free Setup is applicable to Yearly Payments only.

Running With Scissors Yes, that's has been solved xD. And thank you for you apreciation and for the kindly welcome! Nice to have kind people around :D!

Welcome andreip Good luck with creating the right hosting or domain account for you! I have been with Xisto for about 5 weeks now and am very impressed I am sure you will be soon too once you have fitted in alot more with the active members and mods :D.

Also don't forget to check out the Xisto readme!.

- Ash :D

Thank you for welcoming me Ash-Bash and I'm already impressed so far. Well I'm planning to buy a domain at first and than get a host. I think I will choose the first plan because I don't need something big only for a personal website, a blog and portofolio. In time I may switch.

Cheers!

Cool no problem every one should be welcome. I got the 1st package hosting for me, I paid for it Via mycents then went to set it up and it had been terminated for fraud for some reason. I am still trying to get this problem resolved.

As everyone before me told you what to do, I'll just wish you welcome to this forum and have a pleasant stay.

I don't even have 400 posts and I have enough money to upgrade my hosting and pay for 2 months without touching this forum :D

Also, my site was never ever down for the last 5 months, or I didn't notice :D

Hello and welcome to Xisto.com I hope you enjoy your stay and remember that it's quality not quantity here at Trapy17.com so try and avoid one line posts.

Ash - Oh that's sad. I hope you'll manage to resolve that problem. Good luck :D.

miladinoski - Hehe that's really cool, I think Xisto is the best free hosting service I've ever found xD! And it has other cool features too :D. Thank you for welcoming me !

bk2070 - I realized that the quantity is not as important as the quallity, :D and thank you for welcoming me :D! And yes I'm doing my best to do helpful posts xD.