xisto Community
Cyberaz123

Hi Every 1... I Am New !

Hi to all at Xisto, My nick name is "AZ".. I am a rookie web designer.. I finally found the best free host Xisto after searching hundreds of other free host sites.. I am sure it will be easy at Xisto for me... I am hoping to do a degree on web designing and software engineering after high school :D .. I will share some good tricks and tips on HTML and other web related stuff in the future. Still waiting for my Xisto..!! :D

Edited by Cyberaz123 (see edit history)

Welcome to Xisto, Cyberaz123. Your search for free hosting has finally ended. Now that you can get on to work, do post any questions you would like to ask. Have a look through the read me page. You will find your doubts pretty much cleared there. And if you have any questions about hosting you can find them here. And if you are even planning to get a free domain then have a look here. And happy posting.

Hi and a very big welcome to Xisto.com AZ. I know that you will enjoy yourself here, we have a very large forum with a lot of great topics to pic from, and a lot of good and helpful members as well. We just as that you please read Da Rules They are very easy and helpful

Hi cyberaz123...Welcome to Xisto, the best free hosting service.... You will enjoy a lot here. You can post your expertise in HTML and other stuff or post your doubts if you have any. Come start posting and join our community. By the way read board rules and other links given by our friends above. All the best for your hosting. :D