xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
novic_1223

What Would You Do?

oki have a huge problem!!and i know i shouldn't be posing it up BUTthere is this girl(angeline)and she is kinda of a freaky girl and always wears really short cloths and kinda bends down in front of me on purposeneedless to see i always take a little peakshould i go out with her?

oki have a huge problem!!
and i know i shouldn't be posing it up
BUT
there is this girl(angeline)
and she is kinda of a freaky girl and always wears really short cloths and kinda bends down in front of me on purpose
needless to see i always take a little peak
should i go out with her?

This post makes no sense. If you like this girl, then ask her out or something. Just do not get too caught up on one chick because then you'll show your neediness and that's a big turnoff.

indeed, she is a flirt. Means the way you express it, she is more way experiench than you and she seems to know more about boys better than you(even though you are a boy). Girls like that will certainly go out with you trust me i experiench that before. If you ignore her, she might tried harder for your attention or she might get angry indirectly. thats what usually happens.

oki have a huge problem!!
and i know i shouldn't be posing it up
BUT
there is this girl(angeline)
and she is kinda of a freaky girl and always wears really short cloths and kinda bends down in front of me on purpose
needless to see i always take a little peak
should i go out with her?

Yes.
It's better to grasp at the few straws you'll have in life, than wind up with a woman with no labido. More importantly, when you say 'freaky' do you mean that as in 'Lady Gaga freaky', or just strange? I'm interested to know what'll happen, ask her out and then post all the details up here, the gorier the better.

Also, I don't see how this is a huge problem?! Surely the fact that you cop a little 'peak' indicates that you're interested, and all this flirting is a good thing? Just man up and do us proud.
Edited by DodgyPhil (see edit history)