xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
quas_death

Best Gameing Pc

I also think it's one of the alien wares but i currently own one and i also own the Dell Xps and Alien beats it because its newer. But i dont really know which would perform better if i bought it with the exact stuff like ram and things like that. But i like the cooling system in the alienwares and in the dells it sucks.

how about ibuypower? its PCs are always in the top lists of CNET reviews. I think it is cheapper than alienware and you have more options to choose from, more customizable. But I never tried myself, I may buy one from them when I need my next PC though, but who knows when is it.

you have GOT to be kiddin gme! alienware is the best, hands down. it's lightweight, fast, has a great resolution moniter, fantastic customer service, and just plain looks cool. it's the only non-mac computer i've ever considered.

how about ibuypower? its PCs are always in the top lists of CNET reviews. I think it is cheapper than alienware and you have more options to choose from, more customizable. But I never tried myself, I may buy one from them when I need my next PC though, but who knows when is it.

I dont think so.... But it does look pretty good but i dont know abuot quality or how long it can last. I mean its not that popular for public users just cause its not that trusted.

I think that the Alienware PC is the best gaming PC since it was basically MEANT for big -time gaming. I do not really play games on my computer though.. I just use my computer for the Internet and I use the Notepad for coding HTML and PHP and a little JavaScript that I know. I use my Xbox Game Console for gaming since it definitley has the best graphics and the best gaming series ever; the Halo series. It's the best on Xbox!

My favorite type of gaming Pc is most definately the Alien ware or Toshiba. I run a toshiba right now, but I'm working on getting an Alien ware from my dads company. Toshiba runs fairly well if you have the upgraded Video card and a good internet connection......, but still....alien ware specializes in Gaming so go with Alienware.

well, just wondering what u guys think the best gameing PC is.

my choice would be the alien ware but theres others like the Dell, or HP. im just wondering

45187[/snapback]

HP sucks... All my HP products have some problems and my old HP often bugged when I play at Warcraft III... I think I would never buy an other HP product :D

I recommend getting a custom built. You can go and find a custom designer a a local computer store or a computer show. My friend and I have one and its great. Currently Dell is in a immeadite slump. I have latley been hearing a story about a man who paid $3000 for a pc. He didnt get it until 3 weeks later and ended up talking on the phone with the support for about 2 hours 5 times. He had to send it in twice, get new speakers sent in. It took about 48 days when he just decided to return it... Day 64: Still didnt get the 3 grand back :D Judman on Mtb

I think that making your own custom PC is really the best option for that. But if you know absolutly nothing about computers except point and click then I would say the Dell XPS serires is the betst fo them all. :D:D

To gain full potential out of a PC for gaming, would be to custom make a computer. Companies like HP, and especially Dell require you to purchase additional hard ware from them, because they make custom hard ware for their computers. A custom PC is extremely easy to upgrade, and very customizable. I would choose a custom built PC anyday, then buying from a company. Just my recomendation

^^As Odysseey said above a custom built is easily the best, by far, you can put in bettergraphics cards, enhance the soundcard, add another processor, put in a better fan, increase your hardrive size, put in a better modem, crank up the display a bit with a moresleek screen, or anything else you want. But if you are onyl into buying a pre-made ordinary machine I would reccomend a Dell Dimension XPS with either Windows XP Professional or RedHat Linux 3 on it.

i used myself custom pc... putting stuffs as much as i can afford :) but for branded, Aleinware may be the best but i have no experience at all about using alien before.. so not so sure!! but i can have a chance i will try one day when i got extra $$$.. :D but either HP nor Dell not good for game i thought.. IBM is too formal for using as fancy gaming.. custom with AMD will be the best.. there are lot of topics discuss about hardware under hardware forum... as topic, AMD processor with custom config stuffs(as high as you can afford to buy) pc will be best for gaming!! :)