xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
novic_1223

Friends Hot Mom

i have somehow gotten a huge crush for my friends mom and she really looks hoti mean the literally has everyhting that a man wantsi mean....EVERYHTINGand at times she seems to hit on me but i'm not sure if i should act like i kinda have the crush for her or notny friend has been a very good friend over the past years and i wonder how would it be if i told him that i liked his mom!obviously this would cause conflict but his mom somehow sees to like me*his mom is married*i know right!!!why is she even acting this way around meespecially when we are alone she tends to ask me all kinds of question and starts to move close to mebut it would just be wierd to let her know that i have a crush!!i mean!!!she married and she my friends mom!!wtf!!!but she is so hot!!!!!!!!!!!1omg!!!!ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Can we see a picture :D? lol back to reality it is wrong considering she is married there should be none of that going on. If you really are a friend you will avoid behavior like that since if anything was to happen you will create problems for his family. Put aside your desires and think about your friend. There are plenty of girls and there is no need to chase after someone who is already married unless you are totally in love with them and believe they are the right one for you (your soul mate). If you both feel that way towards each other then who are we to tell you other wise. Just curious how old are you, your friend and his mum?

I think it's just desire, in my opinion, if it's nothing serious, just enjoy it, but don't do anything, as for someone it may look strange and you can loose respect from the mom and maybe even from the friend, so just enjoy it, but try to find another girl, I guess it's temporary crush for you, you spent time with her, you see her and stuff you like her.. as usually younger people like more mature "hot" girls, with time they look at younger, near their age, later at younger younger than themself :DYes, I would also like to see the picture, even though it's so strange too, we would see what's your taste though :D

i have somehow gotten a huge crush for my friends mom and she really looks hoti mean the literally has everyhting that a man wants
i mean....EVERYHTING
and at times she seems to hit on me but i'm not sure if i should act like i kinda have the crush for her or not
ny friend has been a very good friend over the past years and i wonder how would it be if i told him that i liked his mom!
obviously this would cause conflict but his mom somehow sees to like me
*his mom is married*
i know right!!!
why is she even acting this way around me
especially when we are alone she tends to ask me all kinds of question and starts to move close to me
but it would just be wierd to let her know that i have a crush!!
i mean!!!
she married and she my friends mom!!
wtf
!!!
but she is so hot!!!!!!!!!!!1
omg!!!!
ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

All your posts seem to be the same. I'm starting to no believe any of the nonsense you've been posting. Nonetheless...

My reply to this is that she's your friends mother. If your friendship with this dude is anything, you won't go and try to get with his mother. It's just common sense to me. Even more, doing anything with her could destroy the marriage. So if you had sense in yourself, you wouldn't go any further with this.

All your posts seem to be the same. I'm starting to no believe any of the nonsense you've been posting. Nonetheless...
My reply to this is that she's your friends mother. If your friendship with this dude is anything, you won't go and try to get with his mother. It's just common sense to me. Even more, doing anything with her could destroy the marriage. So if you had sense in yourself, you wouldn't go any further with this.

I have to agree with BK. all I can say is two words Cold and Shower.