xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
novic_1223

Should I? sex or no sex?

i am personally a virgin and i was wondering if i am really doing the smart thing by waiting until i am married?is this a stupid idea just because i want to wait or should i and make it something special and meaningful?

i am personally a virgin and i was wondering if i am really doing the smart thing by waiting until i am married?is this a stupid idea just because i want to wait or should i and make it something special and meaningful?

You need to ask this question to yourself. It all really depends on your personal belief system, and Religion. If you deep down think that this is the best thing to do, then by all means stick to this and follow through on it. This is something you cannot ask others advice on, but rather you need to think about it and decide on your own :]

No you not stupid, many people wait till marriage to have sex, heck I wish more people would then we wouldn't have millions of orphans or kids with no parents. It just depends on your views and when you feel it is the right time, no need to rush into it as that's how kids happen :D. Just take your time and your ready to get freaky with someone then you will be ready for it.

I can't believe the answers here :DYou guys are too politically corect.No, you shouldn't wait. Make sex as much as you can. Sex is beautiful, fun and most of all pleasant.Anyone who says otherwise didn't do it with more than one person and his hand :DSincerely yours,The Devil :D

wow I salute you my friend. I wish that I had done what your doing. No it is Not a stupid thing at all. Fact it a very smart thing to do. You will be giving your wife to be something that can only be given once. Something that should only be given to your wife or in other cases a husband. So if anyone says your stupid for not doing the deed yet? They are the stupid ones.

Assume you have a vaginal infection and you need an operation inside, what will you do, forget it? No you will go for the operation even if that meant tearing off your your so call humiliating virg*n skin under there.
The stupid question people ask is why not and or why to have sex before marriage. It is just that two person will have sex, is that what is marriage supposed to mean?
Just let some perve*t tear your virg*n skin and feel the ecstasy. What does a whor* do? Just sleeps with any one who pays and thus the same rule applies here too, just sleep with whoever you think is the right person. And forget the moral lords of the society, they are just mere spectators in the event something goes wrong.
My good advice so far would be to have an appointment with a good gynecologist and prepare for the regular precaution medication that is required if you have sex on regular basis.
No, you shouldn't wait. Make sex as much as you can. Sex is beautiful, fun and most of all pleasant.Anyone who says otherwise didn't do it with more than one person and his hand
And just remember your parents, the love songs, the poems and the great wars that took place in history all because of women. Yes, everything was for love, lust and flesh. So go ahead whenever you want to have sex.
Just like the chocolate and ice cream soothes and energizes our senses so does sex, so enjoy sex as you do chocolates and ice creams. And forget marriage as it is for the cow***s.
Edited by buxgoddess (see edit history)

You should do what you choose too of course... However I personally am waiting until marriage, and there are good reasons to wait until marriage. My reasons for waiting are:1. I am a Christian, and I believe sex should be something only for husband and wife.2. I want my first time to be with my wife. I want to experience that great expression of love with the most amazing, wonderful, and loving person in the world... some one who I will always be with.3. You know what exactly your getting into :D no surprises when it comes to STDs, etc.