xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
quas_death

Hate Hackers

wow great post. do you understand the work involved in hacking? it is shaping a program that has rules to fit your wishes, hacking is hard and not something that everyone can do, like programming, cause it is basicly yet in reverse order and making an alteration rather than creating something new entirly.i know your one of those kids who got killed on counter strike and someone said a person was hacking and you immediatly believed them, and now you hate hackers, but rember judging as well as openly hating a particular group/race of hackers of people is racisism.. think about that before spreading your propaganda

Yeah, you cannot blame the hacker... you know,hacker is like a virus, you cannot blame the virus, if you're sick because of virus, then you should blame your self for not keeping your body resist from the virus..I think most of the hacker does'nt want also to be blamed, they said they skill is an art, if i can do such a thing hacker do, surely i will do. To be hacker is really a self proud, especially when a hacker do somthing and it is a sucess mission they will really proud and tell them friend that he has do something cool....Instead of hacker, you should worry and hate of cracker and carder.There are many articles in google u can find, that talk about the differents between hacker and cracker.

Hmmm....
1st. Hacking is illegal.
2nd. If you are playing online and calling somebody hacker you must have a proof for your words. Coz false accusation somebody in hacking/cheating will inflict penalty for you, according on Code Of Conduct.

You can find MSN Code oof Conduct here http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

There is section "How to handle disruptive players" http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Check it out and watch for ur emotions :D

How you can do to aviod hackers in cs... Play in Secure SERVERS only. And if you cant play in secure servers it must be that you are a hacker also and been banned now there is nothing you can do about that exept stop playing or purchase a new conterstrike CD or buyit online of off Steam.

How you can do to aviod hackers in cs...

45565[/snapback]

There also way to install Cheating Death client tool, which controls Counter strike game and not allowing cheaters to use their things on you. Call it personal AntiCheater sheild :D But this tool can't help you if hacker attacks Counter Strike Server.. there only one way to defend server - install latest security patches!

You should definition the term hacker you called first.You'd better give those people you hate in another name, eg. bad guys.

I would like to have the ability to hack. The only problem is that I think it might become an obsession after a while, seems like a bit of a geek lifestyle though- spending hours and hours behind a computer, barely ever leaving the house to go and play a good game of soccer or something!

I hate noobs that use hacks downloaded off the internet... I think hackers that make the hacks themelves are kinda cool :D . But I guess I'll still ban them if they show off on my servers :D

Although I myself hack every once in a while, I still hate hackers on games.I hate how they always seem to mess up games and so forth.I also hate how they HAVE to resort to cheating just to win a match.

Hmmm....

1st. Hacking is illegal.

2nd. If you are playing online and calling somebody hacker you must have a proof for your words. Coz false accusation somebody in hacking/cheating will inflict penalty for you, according on Code Of Conduct.

You can find MSN Code oof Conduct here http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

There is section "How to handle disruptive players" http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Check it out and watch for ur emotions  :D

45296[/snapback]

hacking into websites and other personnal effects of people is illegal, but the theme of this topic seems to be game hacking, which is not illegal. if you own something you have the right to use what you have in the manner you wish. only time hacking is 'against rules' in game wise is when it is against (the now popular) terms of service use on games.