xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deadplayer

Best Cute 2d Fantasy Mmorpg

Rank some cute 2D fanstasy MMORPGs i played for fun!

NosTale: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Posted Image

NosTale is a 2d fantasy MMORPG with anime inspired graphics. NosTale is a simple game but has several interesting features. Players can catch various creatures and use them as pets, each of which can gain experience and equip certain items. NosTale allows players to build a home, manage property, build a family, and become a merchant.

Trickster Online: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Posted Image

Trickster Online is a 2D fantasy MMORPG with cute cartoony graphics and some in depth character growth options. Trickster has some interesting features which include drilling for items and EXP, a card battle mini game, and an instant messaging system.

Pi Story: Pi Story - Free Casual Fantasy MMORPG at Aeria Games

Posted Image

Pi Story is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG with cute anime inspired graphics and real time combat. Players meet up in towns but fight in instanced stages either alone or as a group. All players start as novices but can become Fighters, Mages, or Clerics upon reaching level 10.

Endless online: Endless Online - Massive online RPG

Posted Image

Endless online is a cute 2d anime style MMORPG, that has the distinct advantage of being free. Once playing this online rpg you can become rich and famous, fight evil monsters, become a hero or live as a normal citizen. Endless Online has a real-time isometric third-person view with an online engine supporting hunderds of players.

Trickster is good Best Cute 2d Fantasy MmorpgI play trickster and its a good game for a kids it very colorful and give nice environment and also very friendly community-reply by Yuki

Best 2d mmorpg right? I rarely played a good one but, I played Ragnarok Online before. I think it is a very good game with all the leveling system, cute environment, pvp system and guild war system[This one is my favourite one]... It also have nice background music which really can relieve stress.

Another 2d mmorpg which I would like to recomend is Maple story, this is a MUST play for those people who love 2d side scroling game. With the recent release of the episode 2, it make the game more hype with all those new item, monster and places...

Interesting? Try to google them

Trickster Online SucksBest Cute 2d Fantasy Mmorpg

Sorry, but in my opinion,Trickster is terrible...

1.) You can't pvp, gvg, or pvm in trickster unless you have the $$$, because everything revolves around having hax EQ's, and... Sadly you don't have good in-game EQ's... So your screwed if you don't have myshop... T___T BIG MONEY WASTER FOR ME T____T

2.) The GM's don't fix in game problems, and update like every month or more, the only thing they do with the players is O/X quizzes, other then that, you rarely even see them >_>

3.) The laggyness sucks, and most of the time you D/C then actually play them game...

4.) The game really has no story, all you do is do boring Episode Quests, and when you get too high leveled, episode quests aren't even good anymore and you end up grinding your way to level 400... ***? The games' IMPOSSIBLE to finish... T___T;

5.) The characters in the game are not equal... If your a sense, you automatically ****, and all you can do is compound/refine really hax eq's (which is myshop of course) /get really expensive items in game. (So you have to have a sense to have even more hax EQ's, and its already so hard to train one char to a high level like 200...)While if your a magic, your automatically hax, because ALL of the GM's in the game are dragons (except GM_Chaos hehe...) So... If your anything other then a magic, you automatically ****, because Charms and Powers only do physical damage, and Dark Lord's/Witches can prevent physical damage with dark barrier... (lol, and even if your charm has mana reflector it barely even hits DL's because their high in sense... And if your a Primadonna, charm wink almost never hits... So your screwed :P) Plus if your a Priest/Witch, you have SOH, which means they NEVER EVER EVEr get hit... So if your a Charm/Power/ or Lion (Foxes **** at attacking, sorry all fox lovers out there ;-;) you can only fairly kill each other, no magics... If there is one in gvg or pvp, your automatically dead... (And theres always magics in there, so good luck lol xD) All I can say is at least Dark Lord's are possible to kill from being so fragile... Priests on the other hand...

Well, those are all the things that I just wanted to highlight to anybody who really wants to play the game. And yes, the graphics are incredible, and the music isn't so shabby either, but it gets really gets annoying when they steal music from different places. 

So... If your willing to pay over $100, and your going to make a sense and magic at level 200 or more, ( most likely a fox because they are better at refining and compounding, and a dragon because their just plain better then a sheep) then you'll be able to actually enjoy yourself, so... Good Luck I guess~

-reply by Unknown