xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
novic_1223

Why Did It Have To Happen To Me

i have been with this girl for about 4 years now and i really loved her and still do but someone when we got in a ittle arguement she went and left me to sleep with one of my so called friend..i know this is a very senstative topic and maybe if she finds out she might even hate me for life but it is a risk i willl have to takei cant trust my friends becasue they end up back stabbing mewhat should i do?stay with her or denny the truth of my heart and leave her??:Di love you suzana

i have been with this girl for about 4 years now and i really loved her and still do but someone when we got in a ittle arguement she went and left me to sleep with one of my so called friend..i know this is a very senstative topic and maybe if she finds out she might even hate me for life but it is a risk i willl have to takei cant trust my friends becasue they end up back stabbing me
what should i do?
stay with her or denny the truth of my heart and leave her?? :D
i love you suzana

Wow that is a very sensitive topic. If you have been with her for four years and this is the first time this has happened, then i recommend you give her a second chance. If you truly love her and she truly loves you, you should be able to work through this somehow. If she is really important to you you could try marriage counseling, even though you are not married. You have been together for longer than a lot of marriage couples they see in there anyways. If she left you to sleep with someone else, maybe she thought you two were finished for good and felt this was okay. These sorts of questions can only be answered by actually asking her and listening to what she has to say. aybe she is going though a hard time and is confused. But see what is going on before you make any sudden decisions. So whether or not you stay with her depends on her. Be gentle when you confront her, and be unsterstanding. There may be some underlying issues that you dont know about that could entirely change the situation. Just talk to her and see how it goes. Then give it about a week and then make a decision once you have more information.