xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
novic_1223

Tutorials On Making Web Pages

i have noticed that many websites give complicated ways of learning many different aspects of html or other programing languageif anyone out there has a good website where it is thought step by step from basic to advance could u please send me a link?

Notice from saint-michael:
merge the two topics and update the post as well.

Try http://www.w3schools.com/ They are one of the best online tutorials available. Most new learners find them helpful. There are many articles here which provide good links to learn html. Just do a little search at Xisto.

And if you need a hand with the HTML code, or the CSS, ask a question in the CSS or HTML Section of the Programming Forum here. Lots of knowledge about Web Designing around here.

Try http://www.w3schools.com/ They are one of the best online tutorials available. Most new learners find them helpful. There are many articles here which provide good links to learn html. Just do a little search at Xisto.

I have to agree with Xpress on that one. They are one of the best to learn from.

Here is another one that I have even used from time to time when I get forgetful in my old age

http://www.2createawebsite.com/

help!!!

i dont know how to do this and i am still try to make a web page but i still dont really know how to make

it

does anyone know where i can learn the languages to make a web page?

I was same as you before 6 months. Now I can make small websites.

I learned html and css at W3school. You can learn these at there. Html is basic language to create and design websites. so you need to learn html first then css and Javascript and other programming languages.

Now I am learning programming languages.

Take your course from here

i have noticed that many websites give complicated ways of learning many different aspects of html or other programing languageif anyone out there has a good website where it is thought step by step from basic to advance could u please send me a link?

In order to get the latest and best HTML tutorials, you have to use the one from w3schools. I see many people have already posted the link, so I do not want to post it here. I started learning it from w3schools only and I know the depth of knowledge they provide and am sure, they still maintain the standard.

I would also like to suggest that the best way to learn any language is to start working on it... So, come up with your own requirement for developing a website and start working on it. You can refer to materials as and when you get doubts and get clarified. This way you will also have something to show at the end of your learning.... I know. The learning never ends... :D