xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dejo

Half-Life 2 Release Status

Valve's Doug Lombardi confirmed to HalfLifeSource that "Half-Life 2 will be passed on to publisher Vivendi for final mastering and duplication within days for it's early August target. The official appearance will make store shelves sometime in mid to late September." In addition, for those of you out there that have been lucky enough to buy one of the latest ATi Radeon graphic cards, and even more lucky enough to get a card that comes bundled free with a key-code for Half-Life 2, the angst of wondering what to do with the code is nearly over. These specific key-code holders would gain access to the Counter-Strike: Source and get your free copy of Half-Life 2 via Steam too :P

Ya that sucks that it comes out right when school starts, looks like i'm going to have bad grades this school year....again D@MN FFXI lolIts going to be so much fun! LAN Partys all night! YES! Just gotta get my new grapics card before this game comes out!

I believe halft life 2 will miss september release date , because of advertising needs