xisto Community
ackotheadvertiser

Useless E-books!

There are so many useless e-books at the Internet, and from now on, I will never, ever buy another one. Why? People just want to make money the easy way, and they don't know what they're talking about, act smart, copy stuff from the Internet, or just read around some stuff and expand it-by adding useless stuff, which you may get by reading a dozen times smaller text!The folowing text is my review for a e-book called '101 Ways toPromote Your Web Site: Filled with Proven Internet Marketing Tips,Tools, Techniques, and Resources to Increase Your Web Site Traffic(Paperback)': Pretty much useless, I sure already know how to design a website and how to choose good keywords etc. In a matter of fact, I ALREADY HAVE THE ADS ADDED TO MY SITE AND ALREADY GOT SOME VISITOARS, AND THERE'S NOTHING IN THIS BOOK COMPARED WITH IT'S TITLE, IT'S SOOO USELESS IT'S WORTH TO BE IN THE TRASH AND YOU'LL LEARN NOTHING FROM THIS, EVERY PERSON SEARCHING FOR THIS KIND OF BOOK ALREADY KNOWS THESE STUFF AND THAT PERSON IT'S JUST SEARCHING FOR SOME DIFFERENT WAYS FOR PROMOTING THEIR SITE AND I BET THAT THE AUTHOR HAS NO FREAKING IDEA WHAT HE/SHE IS TALKING ABOUT AND THAT IT'S JUST SOME TEENAGER TRYING TO EARN MONEY THE EASY WAY-BY KNOWING NOTHING!!! YOU COULD OF JUST PICK UP THESE INFORMATION ROUND THE NET AND EXPAND IT. THE AUTHOR HAVEN'T MADE MORE THEN $100 ONLINE, AND HOW HE/SHE THINKS HE/SHE IS SOME KIND OF A PRO. USELESS, DON'T BUY IT, REMOVE IT FROM THE WHOLE INTERNET(THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE, BUT STILL...)!!!The e-book is useless and I recommend not to buy it, if you know at least A BIT about a thing called 'On-line business'.I'd like to see some other reviews of yours for e-books which have just wasted some of your time, and possibly money.

Edited by ackotheadvertiser (see edit history)

Huh.. a long shout out there. These are spamy ebooks. You should have never bought them. Anyway now you know that. Generally these types of books are offered only in electronic edition, which clearly shows there intent is to save the cost of paper. Where did you saw that ebook, that is from where did you buy it from?

I got the e-book I was talking about from Amazon.com and I have to say- Don't ever ever buy e-books from ANY website, because they're just waste of time and money and you'll stay frustated and abused and... you get the picture..Well, I mean you got it there's nothing about web marketing in the freaking book and it's all about creating a website(useless extended stuff copied round the Internet), and I don't think that ANYONE who haven't created a website already will be searching for a book such as '101 Ways to Promote Your Website)..

Well, I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience. It sure was a fraud, but please don't think the same about just any e-book. I've published 2 myself and sold them through an auctions site with certain success and very good comments about the quality and content of them. Of course, they're not about how to get rich in one day doing nothing, but about how to make successful presentations and drawing for kids :DAnyway, e-commerce is getting stronger by the day and we're tending to having a paperless society, so e-books won't disappear at all. Also, I once bought a very good e-book that was $40USD - Too much for just a simple file? Not at all. It really was worth it.Bye and watch out for spammy books like the ones you talk about.

Yeah useless e-books like that are pretty much pointless or the ones that tell you about how to earn more in adsense or junk like that. The only good e-books are those that show you how to program or give you good ideas how to design a website, program in various languages and draw a pretty picture. I try to stay from the other stuff because if they books are useful they would have build a content driven website about it instead of selling a cheap book.