xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rpgsearcherz

Yet Another Review Request TakeOver Gaming Community

Okay all, here we go. I'm requesting that you all check out my current progress on the site and let me know what you like and/or dislike about the site, the layout, etc.I am not a graphic designer, and suck at doing so.Everything on the site is working as planned, so really the only question is what you think of it in terms of usability, ease of getting to information, etc. The site has been "live" for a while now, although the link was shared only here(for reviews) and with friends in games. It is not truely "live" in the sense that the link is out all over public yet. So there is some information and real content pages on it, although there are not a *lot*.Anyways, let me know what you hate, like, etc. about it, along with (if you would) how you would suggest fixing what you dislike.Thanks in advance all.(Also, anyone with gaming websites that is interested in doing link trading?)

I have to say it looks good and that you keep the theme going as well with the blue and white colors which is easy on the eyes and keeps everything organized as well. The only thing that I have notice is that you need to fix the search box because at 1024x768 because it gets pushed down into your footer area and blends into it. From the looks of it and correct me if I am wrong, but if your using a CMS(Joomla) I would say incorporate the PHPBB forum into the site, along with the social networking page (if possible) and that way users and visitors won't have to do too much back in forth with the browser when it comes to those parts of your site. Other then those discrepancies, the website looks good.