xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

11-year-old Kills Dad's Pregnant Girlfriend Kenzie Houk Was 8 Months Pregnant With Son

Okay I have seen and heard it all now. I was sent this from a freind on Twitter.

WAMPUM, Pa. -- An 11-year-old boy was arrested early Saturday morning and charged in connection with the shotgun slaying of his father's pregnant girlfriend in Wampum, Lawrence County.

here is the full Story

Desperate situations sometimes come up with desperate actions, doesn't it? A 11 years old guy, killing with a shotgun her girlfriend's father. I haven't hold a weapon in my life and I'm 17 years old... My... these kind of things are happening even more lately.

OMG!!!Now this is something ridiculous happening in this world........................The situation would have been handled better by his father if his father would have seen through the situation atleast ones............

Okay I have seen and heard it all now. I was sent this from a freind on Twitter.

here is the full Story

I never quite understand stories like these. I mean come on. How does an 11 year old, first of all, get access to such a weapon, and second of all how does this person know how to operate, and then third of all why would any eleven year old kid be that angered at somebody else that they would feel the need to do such a vicious act. It is just mind-boggling if you take the time to think of it even more.

I never quite understand stories like these. I mean come on. How does an 11 year old, first of all, get access to such a weapon, and second of all how does this person know how to operate, and then third of all why would any eleven year old kid be that angered at somebody else that they would feel the need to do such a vicious act. It is just mind-boggling if you take the time to think of it even more.

yeah, i was wondering about that too...but one thing for sure is that kid has finally lost his mind

I never quite understand stories like these. I mean come on. How does an 11 year old, first of all, get access to such a weapon,

I so agree. and if the gun was own by the father he should also be charged with aiding and abedding. If the gun was in his home and he was the owner then He too should be charged even though he did not pull the trigger. Just how I feel though. I know right after I 1st posted this I had to go cool off I was so upset. and honestly things rarely upset me like that, but this did.

I never quite understand stories like these. I mean come on. How does an 11 year old, first of all, get access to such a weapon

I agree with you here. This is some bad parenting on the boy's parent's part.

l how does this person know how to operate [a weapon]

You'd be surprised how much children learn from movies and TV. Chances are it was his father's weapon and perhaps learned some things from his father as well.

why would any eleven year old kid be that angered at somebody else that they would feel the need to do such a vicious act. It is just mind-boggling if you take the time to think of it even more.

The frontal lobe of the human brain deals mostly with decisions and common sense. Unfortunately this area of the brain isn't fully developed until the individual is 25 years old. A boy that age would be incapable of making reasonable decisions of that magnitude. He may have just been angered by her, and was incapable of imagining the consequences of his actions.