xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pbj2234

Hello Hi

Welcome to Xisto pbj2234! :D Please make sure you read the rules and most of all the Xisto Readme. If you see spam in a topic thats more then 2 months old please report the post to a Moderator using the Report button on the post. You can view new posts made recently HERE. :D

Hope you enjoy your stay at Xisto.com.

-Sky. :P

Welcome to Xisto pbj2234. I hope that you will have a great time here on the forum. a lot of great topics here along with some very nice and helpful people.

Just registered i'm having look around

Hey there pbj... welcome to Xisto. Xisto is one of the best places for you to get free web hosting from. There are many different amenities that you get when you are hosted here. Xisto uses a great credit system which earns you money through posting, which you can then use to buy a lot of great hosting features... including domains, IP addresss, security certifcates, and so much more.

Read the threads in the announcements threads, because I am so lazy to go and give you a lin :P But all the information you need is there. So enjoy your stay, and if you need anything PM a staff, not me :D

-bk

Well hopefully you look around a little longer and do some posting and then get some fine hosting with us, but other then that welcome to Xisto.