xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
igorvovk

Magnet Treatment. Can It Cause Severe Side Effects?

Hi I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there are any known side effects of using the nikken biaxial powermag? I started using it about 10 days ago. I use it at night while I sleep. For my Peripheral Neuropothy pain. I dont know if it helped with the pain or not but 2 days afterwords I started feeling severy cold. Now it's been 6 days, and no matter how many sweatshirts I wear or how many blankets I put on, I'm still cold, but I am also sweating tremendously. Who can I contact to find out if this is a side effect?I have never felt so cold and so drained of energy in my life

Hi I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there are any known side effects of using the nikken biaxial powermag? I started using it about 10 days ago. I use it at night while I sleep. For my Peripheral Neuropothy pain. I dont know if it helped with the pain or not but 2 days afterwords I started feeling severy cold. Now it's been 6 days, and no matter how many sweatshirts I wear or how many blankets I put on, I'm still cold, but I am also sweating tremendously.
Who can I contact to find out if this is a side effect?

I have never felt so cold and so drained of energy in my life

I do not know of side effects of this but I do know that Unless this so called treatment comes from your doctor it is worthless. There so many of these bogus treatments going around the internet that cause more harm that good or just ripping you off. You would be best to go to your doctor and not trying to cure yourself with any of these cures.

I was told by my doctor to try anything.... after 15 years tha Mayo Clinic has done *BLEEP* for me. The pain has never gone away.And I have 2 friends who can only live with their magnetic treatments, otherwise the pain gets them so down that it's not worth living. But they didn't have any side effects

Hi I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there are any known side effects of using the nikken biaxial powermag? I started using it about 10 days ago. I use it at night while I sleep. For my Peripheral Neuropothy pain. I dont know if it helped with the pain or not but 2 days afterwords I started feeling severy cold. Now it's been 6 days, and no matter how many sweatshirts I wear or how many blankets I put on, I'm still cold, but I am also sweating tremendously.
Who can I contact to find out if this is a side effect?

I have never felt so cold and so drained of energy in my life

Magnets shouldnt drain your energy, and it shouldn't give you any side effects at all.

All magnets do is increase the bloodflow of a specific spot, since blood contains iron - the drained energy however, maybe that it is drawing too much blood, and your blood pressure dropped. I don't know since i am not a doctor.

As for the sweating, well - i sweat nearly all the time, and having loads and loads of jumpers on isn't going to help. Take off the jumpers, and wear a vest, t-shirt and a jumper. Go out for a jog, even if you feel cold and then you should feel warm after a nice cup of tea. Trust me that works :P
If you sweat abnormally then you may have a condition called hyperhydrosis, which i have in my hands. And it is a constant sweating in a specific area. If you do have it in one spot and it is sweating all the time then go and see your doctor and he should tell you whats wrong :D

Oh and also, caffeine is another cause for sweating
Edited by flashy (see edit history)

The magnets are only a temporary relief. The problem may be that your brain is not able to communicate freely through your spinal column. This would be caused by a small mis-alignment of your first (atlas) vertebrae. A NUCCA_org Chiropractor could make this adjustment inexpensively. (not traditional chiro-no twisting popping.) I've seen people come in with canes and walk out without them! Cheers!