xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jackjames

Hi 2 All.....

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy!
Hello everyone,
I'm a newbie to website design and being a this forum. I'm stopping by a few forums to pick up tips and get answers from people who know a lot more about this that I do!
My username has to do with cooking, my big hobby. It's related to my website and blog and forum.
How is everyone doing? Would just like to give a quick introduction about myself, I am jack from Arizona, 22 years old and just recently gotten into this and stuff.

Edited by jackjames (see edit history)

First one warm welcome to this forum!

I hope you will find answers to all of your questions in this forum. :P

Read the readmes of this forum and how you can get domain, website....

I hope I'll see you HOSTED soon.

Also follow the rules!

Collect myCENTS!

And get hosted! :D

Have a nice stay & day!

Welcome To Xisto Jack, I know you will enjoy yourself here, We have a very good forum with lots of helpful topics of all kinds

Welcome to Xisto.com jackjames I hope you have an enjoyable stay and if you ever have any questions be sure to ask someone around the forum and I will even be willing to answer any of your questions to my best extent.

~BK

Edited by bk2070 (see edit history)

Welcome to the forum jackjames,

Enjoy your time signed up to trap 17! Before you start going on a posting rampage please make sure you read the trap 17 read me and then look at the Mycents topics to understand it more :P

Enjoy,

- Ash :D

Hello jackjames Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA.

Hey, the people here are friendly and helpful, so you shouldn't have any trouble getting answers. Someone will either answer you or point you toward the answer. Hope you enjoy your time with us. Look forward to seeing you around the boards.

I like to welcome you to our little home away from home jackjames as we thousands of designers and programmers of various things and so you have yourself hundreds of years worth of experience to help you learn everything you need to know about web design, graphic design and anything else you want to know.