xisto Community
kittycatlover763

Im New Here

hi there im christy and i have a few questions about the site:1.how do i get my account to have mycents, i already created a site on the billing site.2.after 30 post can i request for a domain?

hi there im christy and i have a few questions about the site:
1.how do i get my account to have mycents, i already created a site on the billing site.

2.after 30 post can i request for a domain?

Your answer's are, your my Cents can be seen in 2 places. on the billing site and also on the left side after you have made your post. some advice though best to check the once from Billing.

and as for your posts. after 30 Quailty posts. you should have enough Mycents built up to get your hosting packaged and maybe even a domain name for yourself.

Now, Welcome to Xisto Christy. I know you will enjoy yourself here with the forum and in the shoutouts as I think you did tonight. We are a fun bunch of people, and a heck of a good forum too. lots of good topics to pick from

Hello Christy, nice to have you here.

I assume you've already read the rules and the Xisto readme. You should also view this topicto know more about myCENT system.

In Xisto - Support.com/billing you'll see how much you've earned. Once you have 100 myCENTies it will transfer into 1$ to your billing account.
Xisto has good services and support coudn't be any better, so you'll like it here.

Hello kittycatlover 763Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA.

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you myCENTs.

Say, another kitty lover!. And from California as well. Where are you? I am originally from Sacramento.

Enjoy.

Hello and welcome. I guess you don't need any more answers since they have already answered most of them, and quite good. As Mich said, try not to post 1 liners, but it isn't like that anyway, post whenever you feel the interest to. If your post is good enought it wont be considered as spam. I've been doing that for what I think is reaching a month and I've got pretty good results, even though I'm not answering topics everywhere.PD: I see we have some common points like the fact you like anime and you are interested with the japanese culture, I also do :DGood luck then, you'll have a good time in this forum as I did.

Edited by Pankyy (see edit history)

Welcome to Xisto.Hosting is great. Details on the Hosting process have been supplied, and so have the links to Help and assistance, so I am done here... see you around.Ask anything you want, and there is a Search feature, too. Enjoy, have fun.