xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nortx

Hi I Love Trap17 Love trap17

Xisto / Xisto

Free Web Hosting (no ads) service with PHP, MySQL for domains / subdomains. Including latest CPanel, Fantastico, unlimited FTP, POP3 / Imap EMails, Addon/ Parked Domains, 500 MB space and 10000 MB BW with 99.9% uptime guarantee.

That is the old one just to let you know, its increased since then well in price and features. Please don't just copy and paste the front site, and assume that will be your introduction. A lot of people love this site, but please talk about yourself not this site. Also remember, the fact that you didn't even remove the links proves that you didn't write that on your own. Everyone knows thats why its on the front site, so you don't have to tell that to us. Oh and if you post too many links to off topic sites that don't even exist, will get your warned, noticed and in the future banned. Make your posts long and you won't have to deal with any other problems in the future.

Well as spammy and one liner this introduction is welcome to the forums, I would recommend reading the Xisto Read Me so you will know the rules of the Xisto forums and that we frown upon posts like this. So how giving us a proper introduction and tell us a bit more about you and your interests.