xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ash-Bash

Help With Domain I Just Bought From Xisto

Hello,

Yesterday I bought a domain from Xisto hosting has I had $10 on here. Today I checked my emails and said it could not be processed. How can I get a refund....

Posted Image

And also how can I delete my domain so I can buy it again once my forum warning has gone?

Posted Image

Thanks for any help given :D

- Ash :s

What was the reason that it wasn't processed?They didn't give you one?You could send a support ticket to thedomain support staff.They are very helpfull.Just click the billing and support link in the redish barby the shoutbox and sign in.Then click submit support ticket and thendomain support.If it's not been processed then as far as I understand,you don't have the domain to delete.Maybe the domain name was already taken by somebody else.

It was because I have a forum warning :s.

Then you need to wait and write good posts which in turn would impress the mods to decrease off the warnings on you. As for the cents, I dont think it would have lost. Soon the staff may cancel your order, so you get your cents back. Ash-Bash, marvelous feat with 300+ posts in about 15 days.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't load the images. From what I can see you have already registered your domain. Are you able to access the control panel? And where and who told that it was because of warning.
Edited by pasten (see edit history)

Man, I had the same problem when you were convincing me to wait. Well I'm saying the same thing to you. Believe me, the people from Xisto - Support are very user friendly. They'll reply if you ask them something(sumbit ticket), or if you have some problem you want to fix. Sometimes they don't know what they're talking about, but they are OK. So just wait, but as I see, you had/have a warning? In that case, you are gonna have to make some quality posts and wait while the warning disappears. Good luck with it.

No it says its in the processing stage O.o But I got an email from them saying it can't be processed because of my forum warning. But its still in the pending stage.

No it says its in the processing stage O.o But I got an email from them saying it can't be processed because of my forum warning. But its still in the pending stage.

Then it finally means it's processing until you recover from the forum warnings. Processing can mean many things, and this time it means that one I guess.

The best thing to do is to raise a support ticket. The folks there are highly responsive and can expect some quick and apt responses.The problem can occur for multiple reasons, so its better to ask them rather than in the forum.

Ash, as I kept telling you on MSN, you should never have spammed and got 200 posts in two days. O.o You can't get a refund of mycents. You can either buy myCENTs using proper money so you can get another domain, or just wait till your warning has been removed. Quite simple if you ask me since I've been through that stage. :D

@Ash (Private)

Since we can't use MSN to chat, you'll have to chat to me via PM on here. I see no reason to ban/block you from PMing me on here unless you spam my Inbox.

As the other few members (ones who have posted) have said, just wait out your warning and post quality good posts. Try to post like, 5 per day instead of 20 per day. :D

Good luck with getting your domain buddy. :P