xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stefan_pavikevik

Stop Warez!

Why to stop Warez? - Because it is bad for everyone!- Because some developer was working hard, and he must make some money for that creation!- Because it is against the laws!- So lets say that you was working hard to develop some application, and someone will tomorrow crack/patch it! So how will be your statements then? You will want to kill the cracker/patcher/nuller. But killing people is also very bad!So people, please help to stop Warez!This is for everyones good!Use Open Source Software!If you need something for which you need to pay, pay it, and if you don't have enough money, collect them!Don't destroy somebodies hard work!Stop Warez!Don't support Warez!P.S. I am collecting myCENTS to buy a domain, and to start anti-warez campaing!

I do believe in stopping warez after seeing what it has done to certain companies, but you are also being rather radical. Those who spread warez will never be stopped because they are providing a service that is gratis, and that when you can get something for free why pay for it. There will always be those who if not support warez continue to use it.I wouldn't say to stop your site, but understand that it may be a hopeless cause. There have been other causes called hopeless before, but they have succeeded such as polio, and even stopping the advent of the influenza virus. I believe that if you find other ways to promote discounted software with more features people will buy a full version.Warez can only be stopped by people who do not offer a free download or a free trial, but those are the only ways to promote your business. Warez true enemy is one where a company offers a free version with less qualities. People who use warez do not need the best of the program but the rudimentary basics, and some of the features that make it standout.Torrenting Photoshop has slowed down in the past years or so because PSE was released and people embraced the bare bones photoshop that can do all they needed for a low price, if not, cheap. You can get it with a new computer so everything is preinstalled for you. Photoshop Elements was one of the best ways to stop warez, but something like that should have been free, but Adobe wanted to make money from their defense.I hope that you succeed with your site and are able to set it up , and to promote other topics, and begin a large campaign. Few people join that path because the ones who come to forums, have signatures, that come from Photoshop, and that photoshop that isn't used for anything important. It is a cracked version usually made for signatures, so sometimes plans do backfire.

I don't believe on stopping the warez. Because there always can find people that will setup own home host on their computers. And the warez will still "running" :D

You can take ThePirateBay (ultimate bittorent site) for example. They want to put their servers into platform on Northern Sea. Here is picture from the platform.

Posted Image

In my opinion nobody can stop warez and pirates and that's bad...

Well Warez site's like a big one have there servers in hong kong which has different laws so the FBI and police cannot shut them down,It is only illegal if you download it....

i hate warez. the owners and developers work hard for making their scripts and softwares. but people just null those scripts and software and distribute it free to everyone. i just wished that all the countries would forbid warez and make it illegal. cos if they can't host it they can't distribute it.anyway warez is not illegal in my country but still i hate it

Well I have seen Warez site before and they was using PHPBB which is free.... I would of Thought that they would have been using IPB ( Invision Power board). Which is ?70!But the thing is they can host because they host it in Hong kong where they have different laws about the internet!

I hope that you'll support me! I will need translators to translate that site, HTML/XML/PHP coders, designers (I will design too), day workers/updaters (who will update the site every day) to make that site. First I am gonna collect myCENTS to buy a domain. I have one another server on which is running Fedora 11. I will turn on that site on that server which will be non-stop online, except for Maintence. I need a unique domain name sugesstions and also moto sugesstions. One moto sugesstion by me:

Stop Warez! Don't Destroy someone's hard work! Use Open Source!

-Hope you like it! :D

Thanks!

Edited by stefan_pavikevik (see edit history)

Using warez is actually annoying for people, although Ash-Bash cannot afford an Invision Power Board License so he always has to download a PIRARED copy of IP.Board. I am guessing he is going to try and use this pirated software on this hosting service, like he has on UnlimitedMB. He used a pirated IP.Board on ITneed before installing a free forum software.I think you should know this information Trap. Ash is a bad lad.

Lolz I don't think so sky :D Where is your evidence of this?? |NO WHERE| You can even go on my site now and its PHPBB which is free there for no breaking any laws or rules.

Using warez is actually annoying for people, although Ash-Bash cannot afford an Invision Power Board License so he always has to download a PIRARED copy of IP.Board. I am guessing he is going to try and use this pirated software on this hosting service, like he has on UnlimitedMB. He used a pirated IP.Board on ITneed before installing a free forum software.
I think you should know this information Trap. Ash is a bad lad.

Lolz I don't think so sky :D Where is your evidence of this?? |NO WHERE| You can even go on my site now and its PHPBB which is free there for no breaking any laws or rules.

hey your site isn't running phpbb it is ipb . i hope it isn't a null. i think sky was telling the truth

There's really no way to 'stop' warez from being out there for everyone to download.Much like everything else there are ways around any rule, regardless as to what the rule is. There are ways to get around speeding laws, murder laws, tax evasion, and anything else that you can possibly think of.Do I feel that downloading warez is wrong? Yes. Why? Because you are in a sense stealing from another person.Downloading warez is like going to McDonalds and ordering your food and then taking off with it as soon as they set it on the counter, without paying for it.Or stealing gas from a gas station.Those who argue that you aren't stealing physical items do have a point there, but again it's also wrong. Going to a doctor, psychologist, etc. and not paying them is theft as well. It's not a physical item, but it's still wrong.Now, on the note of it being illegal...I don't agree with all laws. Just because it's illegal doesn't mean that it's wrong. I won't go into a lot of details on that in this thread but I could list hundreds or thousands of laws that aren't wrong by moral, ethical, or religious standards.

warez, pffft.Stop Warez!

Warez will always be around no-matter what you do, I think its wrong yes, but there was "Adam and Eve" where the "human" was tempted into rule breaking, and we all do it no matter how small the rule break. I use warez daily and I have nothing to hide. I also run a forum using IPB Nulled and enjoy hunting for warez daily *Shoot me* I've never paid for any software and have probably used every "Top" named softwares to date, my computer is full to the brim of warez. Have a nice day :)

-reply by brendan

Personally Opensource and freeware is always the better option. Like for example Photoshop is like $600-800, so why not go for freeware with Paint.Net. Or Vbullitin vs Phpbb3. Just go with the free one, just as good.

Stefan_pavikevik,I know you would like to stop the warez but It WILL NEVER HAPPEN, plain and simple. Companies Like Microsoft and Adobe are money hungry tyrants and as long as they charge the outrageous prices for their software then people will put them up on line for people to download for free, right now the world is in a recession dose Microsoft and Adobe help by lowering their prices NO instead they raise them every time they put out a new version. So I say F&*&ck THEM! And even if they stopped allowing the free trial download somebody will buy it that can afford to and who will be kind enough to share it because they are not greedy. It use to be that E-Frontier makers of Poser were expensive, now the program is much more affordable and they same with Bryce now owned by Daz3D they made this affordable, even though I have seen these apps on line for free they show up a lot less then the programs that are too high in price. So people like your self trying to stop the warez only succeed very little, and your more of just a p**n in the ***!-reply by Mr. X

You know, people like you rather piss me off. I realize that warez and torrents do bring down some companies, but if a product is $600, that company is moronic for making it. If a product is cheap enough to afford, or freeware, people will not be as likely as to steal it, and that is the truth. In any other case, warez and torrents provide free advertising to your programs. If someone likes a product that they get from these sources, they typically buy them in the future so they have a real copy. People who use this, such as children (18- or so), will not buy the items however, because they do not have the money or will to do it. In other cases however, they will buy the item in the future if they have the money.

Warez provides people who don't have enough money to buy it, or smart enough people to use it, an opportunity to get a free item that they may have really needed. Yes, warez is cracked software (typically), but it's the own companies fault for pricing an item way above average pay grade.

You have the right to say your opinion, but in your case, it was rather useless to bash it, because it will ALWAYS continue to spread to MORE and MORE people. That's like saying World of Warcraft is a ****ty game, yet it has more users than any game will EVER have in the future, unless it is the same ideal thing, with better graphics and better gameplay.

Don't bash something you can't defeat. You ARE outnumbered.

-reply by Alexx Barker