xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Echo_of_thunder

A Roid What Do You Think? Thoughts of is news Confrence

Well I just finnished watching A Rod's news confrence of his use of HGH. Myself I fell as he was lying threw his teeth over all of this. He was very wishy washy over a lot of things.1 His Cousin was the one who was said got this HGH and brought them back from the Domiquin Republic. Wouldnt that be concidered Drug Trafficing?Also it was said that this Staroid was sold over the counter. Yet he said it was injected. I do not know about there but Drugs like that are not sold over a counter when you have to inject it.2 He sounded as he really was trying to blame all of this on his youth. Hello A Rod, You play the game you have to Pay the price. Don't blame what you did on your youth. 3 There still was a lot of questions to be answered here. And I feel as this will not be the last of this. Yes he still has 9 yrs left on his Contract with the NY Yankee's but I will bet my last buck He will be droped.4 in his opening statement. It sounded to me as it was not his own words but something the front office of the NY Yankees has written and he A Rod had never even proof read. In closing I feel as this was a joke to Him, The New York Yankee's and the Whole Baseball world

I haven't seen the whole thing, but this is what I will say;1. It may be, but it all depends on Dominican Republican law. Since he brought the drugs to the DR, it is up to them to try and convict him. But even though A-Rod did admit to it, the DR may not have enough evidence to convict A Rod or his "cousin". After all, Phelps said that he smoked weed and there was even a picture, and there wasn't enough evidence for him to go to court over it.2. I saw that part. It is a bunch of crap. Your youth is no reason for this. Also, he is in his 30's, and I think he was in his thirties 6 years ago when he was still doing this. He wants us to believe that in 6 years he has suddenly become mature.3. Psh yeah. That contract was a big mistake. You never sign a baseball player to such a big contract, especially if they are getting big numbers. They are going to either get hurt or busted.4. Didn't see it, but probably was. What a joke.