xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gungz

Introduction

Well hello and welcome to Xisto Gungz. I know you will enjoy yourself here and in these wonderful forum. A lot of topics to pick from and a lot of great info and people too.

Hello Gungz I hope you have a great time here. Post with a nice length and make top notch quality posts, and you will be able to purchase Xisto Paid Hosting as simple as that. You can make your own site for free here, and just earn more myCENTS. Just to let you know the mods seem to be frowning upon one liner posts, so keep them long, and you will do fine. This goes without saying but, make sure your referral or affiliate links are in your signature, and aren't too large, and if posted keep them in the reviewing site and how to make money sections. Other than that I hope to know you better and that you will become a prominent member of Xisto Forums.

Welcome gungz! I hope that you'll have a nice stay here! Read some readmes about Hosting and myCENTS to find out more how you can use and how you can collect myCENTS! I hope that I will see you hosted soon.