xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
one01

How Do You Know

how do you know if someone you like or someone you want to ask out is taken?
i don't want to go up to her and ask

what is a good way

Well without just going up and asking, which is the best way honestly. You could do a couple of things.
1 you could ask some of her friends. Ofcourse you then take the chance of her finding out and making you look to scared or shy to find out for sure by not just comming out and asking her.
2 you could just be around her and she if she talks of some other guy alot. But in all honesty your best bet would be just to ask her yourself and dont be such a chicken.

Look at the eyes and see if the person is trying to avoid eye contact or is staring at you. If there is love for you, it will show.Act as if you fell sick or physically hurt. See the response, if he/she shows love and care.Ask him/her about the things that are personal, once in a while and see how fast you get the reply. If the reply is fast enough he/she is possibly telling the truth and you have every reason to trust.

It's the same girl, I suppose. To be honest, last time I answered the other topic I was practically sure you would be asking yourself such a thing. As Echo says, asking friends could be your best way. If you get to ask them by 'curiosity' then they maybe won't find out your intentions, though it's very hard, and even more when you don't know them very well. Anyway, asking the person itself isn't any kind of threat whatsoever, it's a common question to do, unless you are like 'Hi, gotta boyfriend?' and you're not just kidding around.BTW, did you get to talk to her?

Im chuffed that i got my self one the other week - aparrently she has be in love with me for the past 3 years without my knowing!I know we were very friendly to eachother, but yeah - you know if it wasnt for her friends for telling me i would have gone off with someone else!--So yeah, its the opposite way round really, she was too shy to ask me and i nearly went with somebody else - so you have to let them know first.Get your friends to ask, or you could just as easily ask one of her friends - since they are easily going to know

It's the same girl, I suppose. To be honest, last time I answered the other topic I was practically sure you would be asking yourself such a thing.
As Echo says, asking friends could be your best way. If you get to ask them by 'curiosity' then they maybe won't find out your intentions, though it's very hard, and even more when you don't know them very well.
Anyway, asking the person itself isn't any kind of threat whatsoever, it's a common question to do, unless you are like 'Hi, gotta boyfriend?' and you're not just kidding around.

BTW, did you get to talk to her?

i was close to ask her, but i saw her talking to a guy while changing class

I'm pissed now :D hope shes not taken

You can't tell if a girl is in love with someone just because she talks with them, that would be just silly :P
It just depends on you right now.

Dude if I was you I would just break down and ask her. if not your just headed for a heartbreak. If she is seeing someone now it is best you find out now than later after your feelings that you think you have become stronger. so in 2 words. ASK HER

welll there can be many different ways you can tell . first of all...the really simple,brave and bold way is to simple ask and get a reply but that may not always be try or she/he may be hiding there feelings(maybe because they are shy).you could tell be her/his body language and they way the act around you but this could be just really good friendship. if she has likes to go around you a lot or is always looking at you or jokes around or tries anyhting just to be around you then maybe this is a real sign of her/him liking you. you should, by all means, let her/him know that you like them back(if you do).because it is never a good thing to deny your feeling. it can really burn you up inside and may even leave you sad and depress.go for it!...love/like with all you heart..say what u mean and mean what you say!...and maybe you guys might end up together forever in love. in conclusion, there is no real set of rules or any real way of knowing these thigs.it is simple a guess on previous experiences. therefore we are all kind of confused when it comes to these kind of things. simple try and hope for the best, you never know what will happen.(for the better)

welll there can be many different ways you can tell . first of all...the really simple,brave and bold way is to simple ask and get a reply but that may not always be try or she/he may be hiding there feelings(maybe because they are shy).you could tell be her/his body language and they way the act around you but this could be just really good friendship. if she has likes to go around you a lot or is always looking at you or jokes around or tries anyhting just to be around you then maybe this is a real sign of her/him liking you. you should, by all means, let her/him know that you like them back(if you do).because it is never a good thing to deny your feeling. it can really burn you up inside and may even leave you sad and depress.go for it!...love/like with all you heart..say what u mean and mean what you say!...and maybe you guys might end up together forever in love. in conclusion, there is no real set of rules or any real way of knowing these thigs.it is simple a guess on previous experiences. therefore we are all kind of confused when it comes to these kind of things. simple try and hope for the best, you never know what will happen.(for the better)

This really helped alot
-she kinda do be around me alot though :D

i'll take your words