xisto Community
Ash-Bash

What Online Radio Do You Listen Too.

Hello all Trapers....For part of my homework I need to do some questions for ICT and make my own question air about the internet where better to ask than Xisto!Please answer the following questions :D1) What online radio do you use? ________________________2) What search engine do you use the most? ________________________3) What do you use the internet for mostly? ________________________4) How long do you spend on the internet? ________________________5) Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider, AOL ect..)? ________________________6) Do you have your own website? ________________________Thanks a lot guys, I'm sure I will get many many to read :D- Ash :P

1) What online radio do you use?I don't2) What search engine do you use the most?Google3) What do you use the internet for mostly?Entertainment4) How long do you spend on the internet?2-10 hours5) Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider, AOL ect..)?TalkTalk6) Do you have your own website?Yes

1) What online radio do you use? WRBN.NET2) What search engine do you use the most? google3) What do you use the internet for mostly? weather and news4) How long do you spend on the internet? too long5) Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider, AOL ect..)? Juno6) Do you have your own website? yes

Hi Ash, Do post your favorite online radio site at the end of this post. :D

1) What online radio do you use?

Last.fm and di.fm

2) What search engine do you use the most?

Google, Clusty, Quinturra, Dogpile

3) What do you use the internet for mostly?

For Work, Personal Projects, Social Netowrk, Forums/Chat.

4) How long do you spend on the internet?

More than 9 hours

5) Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider, AOL ect..)?

Multiple Porvides: Airtel, Tata Indicom, Hathway, You telecom and VSNL

6) Do you have your own website?

Yes. Multiple websites. Personal blog very rarely updated.

Thanks kobra500, Echo_of_thunder & mahesh2k for doing that, I might as well post mine.1) What online radio do you use?wadiomedia.org2) What search engine do you use the most?Google3) What do you use the internet for mostly?For Work, Social Network, Forums/Chat, Gaming4) How long do you spend on the internet?More than 8 hours5) Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider, AOL ect..)?TalkTalk6) Do you have your own website?YesThere we go.I hope more people post there's now.

Edited by Ash-Bash (see edit history)

1) What online radio do you use? Fox FM2) What search engine do you use the most? Google3) What do you use the internet for mostly? Foruming, Weather checking, PHP4) How long do you spend on the internet? About 2-3 hours a day :D5) Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider, AOL ect..)? Virgin media6) Do you have your own website? Yes - 1 and 3 aliases :P

1) What online radio do you use?I listen to Imeem because I can have it on the go on my mobile device too and my customized stations stay the same.2) What search engine do you use the most?Google3) What do you use the internet for mostly?Mostly business and research. Some fun.4) How long do you spend on the internet?I would say probably 30 to 40 hours per week.5) Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider, AOL ect..)?Cox communications6) Do you have your own website?Yes

Hello all Trapers....
For part of my homework I need to do some questions for ICT and make my own question air about the internet where better to ask than Xisto!

Please answer the following questions :D

Thanks a lot guys, I'm sure I will get many many to read :D

- Ash :P

i don't

Google

to prevent myself from getting bored

4 - 8 hours

First Media

Yes, i do

Thanks, flashy, princeofvegas & fadillzzz, If any more of you would like to do it please do just reply :P Thanks to every one so far who has done it I should get an A* with these :D

1) For internet radio I use soundclick.com and coolmusiczone.com. I guess youtube would count too.2) For search engines I use mostly google and sometimes Yahoo.3) Lately I use the internet mostly for things like Xistoand maintaining my websites. Also.Things likechecking the weather.Why look outside to see what it'slike when one can find out on the internet?4)I'm spending way too much time on the internet lately.Must focus again.5) I use rogers cable.6)Yes, I have my own websites.Several of them.Traffic has gone from bad to worse.Maybe because they were down for about six weeksbefore I joined Xisto.Maybe I should resubmit them to internetdirectories again.That's a tedious job though.

Thanks networker, Search on Xisto "Submit your site to 140 search engines" Enter you link once and it will do it for all 140 search engines I found it fantastic takes about 2 days for your site to get on the search engines before you do it make sure you have a lot of topics or information on your site :D.

Hello all Trapers....
For part of my homework I need to do some questions for ICT and make my own question air about the internet where better to ask than Xisto!

Please answer the following questions :D

Thanks a lot guys, I'm sure I will get many many to read :D

- Ash :P

Answer: brilafm.net

Answer: Google

Answer: Research and business

Answer: 6hours daily on average

Answer: Visafone

Answer: Yes! Even two

1) What online radio do you use?Start FM, Clasic Rock FM through VLC and Last.fm2) What search engine do you use the most?Google3) What do you use the internet for mostly?For my work, studies and personal projects + chatting and gaming 4) How long do you spend on the internet?About 7-10 hours5) Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider, AOL ect..)?VDNET at home and KTU at workplace6) Do you have your own website?Yes, a homepage, a blog, a gallery and etc. but nowadays rarely I update those.

1) What online radio do you use?Start FM, Clasic Rock FM through VLC and Last.fm

What's start FM ? is this online radio or private offline radio ? i tried to search on google but got many results which are not relevant to any online radio. atleast in my regional search of google. Which site is of start FM ? or this name itself is in domain ?just curious about online radios so asking.

1) What online radio do you use?I listen to online radios during the winter. I listen to 99.9 KEZ online which plays out 24/7 christmas music. I love it! It's become a habit for me to listen to the radio station every night before I go to sleep around in December.2) What search engine do you use the most?I use Google the most. It is almighty and it finds everything I am searching for in a matter of a few seconds. Sometimes, I may use SwagBucks for my search engine because you can incentives for using it (for example: amazon gift cards, paypal $5 USD, UGC Cards ($5), and tons of other things).3) What do you use the internet for mostly?I use the internet mostly for watching YouTube videos, getting help with my homework, keeping touch with friends and family on facebook, playing games sometimes, learning new things, browsing through forums, making money through GPT sites, listening to music, and downloading new software.4) How long do you spend on the internet?I spend around 3-4 hours on the internet on an average day (I want to say 2 hours since I always end up getting off my chair and doing something else while my computer is still on).5) Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider, AOL ect..)?I use Cox High Speed Internet for my internet service provider. I am pretty content with it. I would much rather have a T1 connection but my connection satisfies my needs at 3.38 mbps download and .24 mbps upload (data from speedtest.net)6) Do you have your own website?I do not have my own website yet but I am planning on getting one in a few weeks when I accumulate enough myCENT to start hosting my own site. :)