xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tominich

Hello From Tominich Introduction

hello, I'm here, like perhaps most of you for some decent good value hosting. Seems like this virtual money system is an interesting way to go about it. Is it a non-profit making organisation ?Anyway, I've started experimenting with Google's GWT (http://www.gwtproject.org/?csw=1) (write a web app fully in Java and it compiles the client-side bit to javascript and handles all the RPC stuff for you) - great for AJAX development where you don't need to go anywhere near that scarey javascript code and can sit in the comfort of your friendly java IDE all the time! :D

hello, I'm here, like perhaps most of you for some decent good value hosting. Seems like this virtual money system is an interesting way to go about it. Is it a non-profit making organisation ?

Anyway, I've started experimenting with Google's GWT (http://www.gwtproject.org/?csw=1) (write a web app fully in Java and it compiles the client-side bit to javascript and handles all the RPC stuff for you) - great for AJAX development where you don't need to go anywhere near that scarey javascript code and can sit in the comfort of your friendly java IDE all the time!

:D

Welcome to Xisto Tominich I know you will enjoy yourself here. I know there a few other folks here that may be interested in AJAX and Google APPS. I know I have been playing around with them a little myself.

Hello fellow developer. I hope you stay and let us know how you get on that GWT. It seems interesting but sadly I do not have the time to experiment with it. Working on too many projects as it is. The hosting here is great and I don't think you will find any better. All you gotta do is just contribute back to the forums with quality post and your set. Good Luck on your stay.

hello, I'm here, like perhaps most of you for some decent good value hosting. Seems like this virtual money system is an interesting way to go about it. Is it a non-profit making organisation ?

Anyway, I've started experimenting with Google's GWT (http://www.gwtproject.org/?csw=1) (write a web app fully in Java and it compiles the client-side bit to javascript and handles all the RPC stuff for you) - great for AJAX development where you don't need to go anywhere near that scarey javascript code and can sit in the comfort of your friendly java IDE all the time!

:P

[bk2070 Automated message]

welcome to Xisto.

Xisto is the best free web hosting site on the face of this planet. With our new Mycents system, you can earn real money which will then be caclcualted into your account and pays for your hosting account. You are also able to use your money to buy IP addresses, domain names, and bigger accounts such as reseller accounts and VPS's. It's a really great new process. SO if you're ready to join the Mycents and get money for your hosting account, go to Xisto - Support.com/billing and make an account there with the email you used to register your Xisto account here. Once you do so, make sure to wait 24 hours at least, and then the two accounts will be megered and anything your post here or make will be deposited into your XIsupport account.

Enjoy :D

[/bk2070 Automated message]

Welcome tominich to the Xisto forum world,Enjoy your time here, Stay active and post to get the mycents you need,Before going on a posting rampage read the Xisto read me to look at the rules and requirements in every post you make,The most popular rule is no one liners just to get my cents as many of us have learnt the warning way :DI hope you don't :D- Ash :P

:D

Welcome to Xisto tominich! :D Hope you enjoy your stay and get the hosting you want. :D Remember to read the Xisto Readme. :P

Enjoy your stay here at Xisto.

Hello tominich Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA.

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you myCENTs. People around here are friendly and helpful. If you have any questions, just ask. Someone will either answer you or point you to the answer.

See you around the boards.