xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
one01

Have To Gain Weight Fast!

how do i gain weight fast!I'm 115 and i need to to reach 120I play corner back I'm really fast coach is going to make me safety if i gain a little weight.So whats the best way? I don't have time to go to registrants.

Well one of the things is pretty obvious, EAT SOME FATTY FOODS!!!! LOL, I mean that's one way which I am more then 100% sure you are aware would help you escalate your weight to 120. Another thing is go to your local GNC, and see if there are any protein shakes. I know a friend who was lifting a lot of sports an starting taking these shakes after he lifted, and ended up gaining a lot of weight in 2-3 weeks. The key thing about all of that is my friend was lifting a lot of weights, so you will have to lift some weights with protein, otherwise you will just gain fat which is something you never ever would just want to gain.

Eat fatty foods every day then you will but don't it so fast that you will become Ill,Have a few crisps and a McDonald every week you should start to put on some wait but still eat some healthy foods so you don't become Sick also try not to do sports or run around for a long time that will start to burn calories and you will put on weight.

Well one of the things is pretty obvious, EAT SOME FATTY FOODS!!!! LOL, I mean that's one way which I am more then 100% sure you are aware would help you escalate your weight to 120. Another thing is go to your local GNC, and see if there are any protein shakes. I know a friend who was lifting a lot of sports an starting taking these shakes after he lifted, and ended up gaining a lot of weight in 2-3 weeks. The key thing about all of that is my friend was lifting a lot of weights, so you will have to lift some weights with protein, otherwise you will just gain fat which is something you never ever would just want to gain.

you can try lifting weights and turn all the energy you gain into strength rather than fat so that you stay healthy.

I am on such a program and you can check out http://stronglifts.com/ for more info but it requires dedication and commitment!

Good luck pal.

Well im 15 - and i weigh 106lbs (52kg). Im not obese (noo.. :D) - people actually call me a little skimp, since my wrist is SO thin! But that runs in the family :PWhat i hear from good guides on the web, and if you're commited; track what you are eating for a week, by counting the calories. And for every 1-2 weeks, add 100 calories to your diet.You wont turn fat, since your metabolism is through the roof :D - just dont do this though if you dont do excersize, since you WILL get fat.All i eat though, if you dont want to do all that, is just eat pasta and lasagna. And dont forget the potatoes!Carbohydrates is for the energy you need, to do the workouts. And starch is for muscle building. Pasta contains loads of the both, but potatoes contains loads of starch.And as for the exersizing - well just go swimming every week, ride your bike, press ups and sit-ups.--And yeah dont forget - your trying to gain weight here, you can have chips, burgers and what nots!

Edited by flashy (see edit history)

If you want to gain weight fast, consume a good number of bananas regularly.Eat 2/3 every 3 hours or so. Continue this regularly.You can supplement this with eggs, again a good number of them consumed regularly.Check your weight after 3 weeks.P.S.: Do not give in to fatty foods. Your idea is to gain weight, not fat.Along with the above, you need to burn a sufficient number of calories daily, or the excessconsumption will convert to fat.Anything in excess is stored in the body as fat.

Edited by prithvi (see edit history)

if you want to gain weight fast you can drink a lot of water and gain "water weight" but dont worry it will go away once you stop consuming as much wateryou do this by simply drinking a lot of water but be warned,,,you can die by drinking a lot of water...don't drink two muchanother way of gaining fast weight is easting foods with high levels of fasts and oils (lipids)eating a lot of banana could get you fat and it would give you a lot of phosphate but i really doubt that it is healthy to consume so many bananas in such a short period of time.eat snickers! it can really make you gain weight because peanuts have a really high level of oils while the chocolate will getting you fat too..this will raise you sugar level in your body and you could suffer extreme fatigue. it is best to not gain weight with all cant of fast. the simplest way would be to gain water weight.it is not as risky and you cant do as much damage or as hard to get rid of than the rest which will add fat that will be hard to break downfats give about 39 kilojoules of energy while carbohydrates only have 17 kilojoules therefore the fat is harder to get rid of which makes the carbohydrates naturally be first in line to break down.ps. most fatty foods have a lot of sodium which your body does not want. it will make you really suck when you do actually get to playwhat would be the point of getting in and sucking?water weight is your best betgood look with getting fat:P :D -novic_1223-

well Try the health drinks such as Ensure a couple of times a day, along with your meals. Also double up on your food intake. Bad but hey Just pig out. and if that dont get you up to 120, Take a big chain and stick it in your shorts. that will bring your weight up for sure. But all joking aside. Do try what I said. I know the Ensures taste like yuck, but they will help keep the weight on ya and they are healthy. better than say a shake from Mac D's.