xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

My Birthday Present

I've been at Xisto for quite awhile now, and have never figured out how to get pictures to post in my messages, so as it's a rainy yuckey day today, I thought this might be a good time to try to figure it out. So, if there isn't a really cute picture with this message, will someobody please explain to me how to ad the pictures.post-44799-1234378069_thumb.jpgok great, I finally got that to work. It's a girl by the way. Our very first kid this year, born on my birthday, I thought that was pretty cool.

Edited by sheepdog (see edit history)

I've been at Xisto for quite awhile now, and have never figured out how to get pictures to post in my messages, so as it's a rainy yuckey day today, I thought this might be a good time to try to figure it out.

So, if there isn't a really cute picture with this message, will someobody please explain to me how to ad the pictures.
post-44799-1234378069_thumb.jpg

ok great, I finally got that to work.
It's a girl by the way. Our very first kid this year, born on my birthday, I thought that was pretty cool.

Aahh! That's one of the cutest things I've ever seen! I adore kids! B)
Actually.. I adore anything that's a baby :P