xisto Community
Baniboy

Gift Sig To Misanthrope You heard, Im giving back to the society :P

I had some spare time so I made this for Misanthrope, since I noticed she doesn't have one.Enjoy your new sigs Misanthrome, I made 2 of them, one with a lil' more ice/shaky style. hope you like themOh and I would like some comments about these...

post-71342-1234288846_thumb.jpg

post-71342-1234288860_thumb.jpg

Edited by baniboy (see edit history)

Both very nice. I'm sure she will love them.Wondering if the background could have a texture added and the colour lightened up. They atre very dark.Or maybe a translucent/transparent background?

Oh I thought of that too haslip, but if I remembered right she liked black, blue and silver colours.The background is all black, the glow comes from the star so it would be pointless to make it transparent, you could just see the ugly background of Xisto through it :D kidding don't ban me :P

Really nice, I especially like the second one! :PFor improving the sig, I may recommend adding some avatar or some other 'styled' pic that will fit in right for her. Maybe you should ask her what kinds of avatars does she like. :DAlso a translucent background would be nice too.

Really nice, I especially like the second one! :P
For improving the sig, I may recommend adding some avatar or some other 'styled' pic that will fit in right for her. Maybe you should ask her what kinds of avatars does she like. :D

Also a translucent background would be nice too.

I'm waiting for her reply on this.

Does transluted mean like partly see-through or something? again, if I make it transparent or "translucent" you will just see the trap177 background so I see no point in that. I could add something to the background tho, I just don't know what...

I would put less emphasis on the text and try out a couple of images, and a c4d here and there, try out some built in renders and get it more complicated. Its pretty good for a starter but the only problem is the texture of the text, is one that is often referred to as a horrible one, if its used properly it isn't that bad. I would try to make the text lighter to make the glow make sense. I would lighten around the area where the glow is and the burn the background (darken) I believe GIMP also has dodge and burn tools?