xisto Community
dannyzhang

Any Body Know If I Should Keep Posting Every Day ?

Post several times a day if you want Hosting, but please post in the correct sub-forum. I'll move this one.And check the Tutorial section for the SMTP Tutorial.

Post several times a day if you want Hosting, but please post in the correct sub-forum. I'll move this one.
And check the Tutorial section for the SMTP Tutorial.

Oh.... And here I was thinking it was going to be one of those deep philosophical questions...
He who posts hath nothing to fear...

Any body know if I should keep posting every day for free hosting service? And where can I find the tutorial of setting Email sysem (SMTP)

No need to post daily danny.......Don't worry about it. You'll earn virtual money called myCents for all your posts here. So post some good posts (big posts, no copying and pasitng) and you'll earn some myCents for those posts. You can use those to order hosting. So if you earn enough amount to pay the future invoices you can take some days(or even months) of rest. It is up to you. :D

Any body know if I should keep posting every day for free hosting service? And where can I find the tutorial of setting Email sysem (SMTP)

No need to post daily danny.......Don't worry about it. You'll earn virtual money called myCents for all your posts here. So post some good posts (big posts, no copying and pasitng) and you'll earn some myCents for those posts. You can use those to order hosting. So if you earn enough amount to pay the future invoices you can take some days(or even months) of rest. It is up to you. :D

Only thing though Danny, I would if I was you make for a couple of days Quality posts, so you can have enough mycents to cover your hosting for the month.

I find that the best way to keep your hosting up if you've already purchased it, or rack up the most myCents possible without inconveniencing you, is to actually participate when you can.

Personally, I hit up Xisto whenever I have some time to kill, just to check on any threads that I can contribute to or whenever I want to start up a new topic. For the most part, I can find things that I can contribute some discussion to. There are times when there are no threads that I'm interested in being a part of; therefore, I visit at a later time. But one of the utmost, important things would have to be the quality of your posts. Short one-liners like I've seen just about everywhere that do nothing but take up space doesn't do much for you or the community, and people do it because they don't know about how myCents is calculated or they figure that they can accumulate more myCents in posting as frequently as they can, resulting in what looks like one member spamming the whole first page of new posts for Xisto.

Post when you can and when you want to with thought put into your posts. That's really how you can get away with not posting every day, or even every other day. If you look at some of the regulars, note how they're appreciated for their contributions and not for the number of posts they make. There are people who lurk and hardly make posts and have been members for years, yet when they do post, it's usually something very thought-out - and thus, appreciated (discussion-wise).

You can find that tutorial in the tutorials or hosting section just use the search....Once you have enough post's you can get a domain or a better hosting package!

To throw an another perspective I would say try to post at least once or twice a day until you have build a steady MyCents/MyEarnings cash flow, meaning you have enough MyCents/MyEarnings that you have enough to pay out a couple of months. That way you can slow down your posting habit and pick a couple of days to post as many times as you want, but of course the more posts and topics you make the bigger the forums get. The goal is try to at least get $1-$2 dollars a day in posting which isn't as hard as most people think, since it is just a matter of quality over quantity.

To throw an another perspective I would say try to post at least once or twice a day until you have build a steady MyCents/MyEarnings cash flow, meaning you have enough MyCents/MyEarnings that you have enough to pay out a couple of months. That way you can slow down your posting habit and pick a couple of days to post as many times as you want, but of course the more posts and topics you make the bigger the forums get. The goal is try to at least get $1-$2 dollars a day in posting which isn't as hard as most people think, since it is just a matter of quality over quantity.

Well its not hard on this forum if every one keep posting and staying active you could maybe get a dollar in every 5 hours but it would have to be some good posting and not spamming like I did and found a warning :s.

The topic starter hasn't responded (nor registered with the myCENT system) yet. Is it too early yet or is it actually a response within itself? That is, by not responding has the topic starter already decided, regardless of what has already been mentioned? :D In either case, time will tell.

Already got too may replies here already so there is not much I can say. I do not come regularly. Only when I think that I am too much out of my mind and need to pour things out my head I head for Xisto. And when your mind is full you have a lot to speak about. There is no scope here for copy paste and so you need to type and your own words. And then a minimum of posts are needed to have enough my cents for your posts to count. There is however a rule that do not spam which means that you do not reply a one-liner most of the time, you may get banned. You need to have sensible texts of at least three lines to be treated as valid post for cents. So welcome again when you can contribute and not when you just spam.

The topic starter hasn't responded (nor registered with the myCENT system) yet. Is it too early yet or is it actually a response within itself? That is, by not responding has the topic starter already decided, regardless of what has already been mentioned? :D In either case, time will tell.

A very true point, How is he going to know if he should keep posting on here every day if he doesn't even check too see the topic he made about it....
But the more members the better, As the more members the more search engines will be crawling it :D TO RULE THE WORLD :P