xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PrettyMe

Hi! I'm New..

Hi! I'm Whitney, I join last night. I heard about this place from another website and though I'll see what's this place is about, and it looks like a cool place! Things I'm into is vidoe games, wrestling, singing, dancing (even though I can't dance). I also have two websites, both wrestling related. :P

Well this site is very friendly and there is always good help plus really good hosting packages for free all u hafta do is post and there really arent that many times that u have to post, only 15 to get your first package. so good luck with this and on this site and i hope to see you more on here as you continue to post and help this community! :P

Welcome aboard to the Xisto community PrettyMe. Xisto is probably the best free web host on the net, so you made a good choice. :P Make sure your hosting credits don't go too low or your hosting will be suspended. All the admins ask in return for free hosting is contribution to the forums and community and if possible a donation. There is almost always members here to help you if you have a question. Enjoy your Xisto experience.