xisto Community
ragav.bpl

How To Setup A Sms Sending Website........

You can use SMS Gateway software to send sms from website to cellular phones. The software use 5 digit or 6 digit short code to send and receive text messages. Wire2air has offered new version of sms gateway software which you can search more on visiting site about pricing and further procedure.

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

May I suggest you use Google and have a search around for an hour. I am sure you will just have to find a script that may cost around $50-$200 though overtime if you use ads on it you will breakeven and if you get it popular you will make a decent profit from this.

May I suggest you use Google and have a search around for an hour. I am sure you will just have to find a script that may cost around $50-$200 though overtime if you use ads on it you will breakeven and if you get it popular you will make a decent profit from this.

it is impossible with jus scripts...you need that device...using scripts from websites become useless...it is better to buy a device instead of using services from website..
you better ask the network operator for that device...ask help from from a site offering such free sms...
if you have a contact of a person from ICANN,W3C or WWW he would clear your doubts...but using webservices is futile...

SMS Web Sites on Web Sites can be a good way to How To Setup A Sms Sending Website........

Looking at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ you can capture a mobile number into your loyalty database of your web site and using the Empowermessaging.com or their http apis you can sent the punter a vcard with you companies details.

Make sure you put a captcha on your page to stop bots from costing you money, record their mobile into a list or db, a check box to terms and conditions enabling you to send sms to get around any anti spam complications.

Good luck well worth it

-reply by sgtbaker

hello frnd , iam interest in creating smssending sites where user can login and send free sms and get free topup dont worry about sms gateway iam ready to buy a sms gateway or API i dont know how to setup into my site help me Regards vengadplease help friend