xisto Community
Torch89

*R_O_D* Quake 3 Arena Clan

Hi. I am the clan leader of the quake 3 clan ROD.At the current we are searching for members and someone that can help with the website. I will try to put up the site here if its possible. Were pretty good and play all kinds of mods. Example: Insta-Unlagged, Osp(CA), Osp(CTF).Any interest just post.

What game(s)/type of games does your clan play? Including a little more information when posting will probobly help build a little more interest than just saying that you run a gaming clan.

Ofcourse i can =). Were accepting very many into our clan as trainees. We specialize at Osp CA, TDM and some CTF. We was almost dead for a time ago but stayed in contakt and know were going to get harder and tougher then ever. The real game team has a qualification. You might think this lousy but think of all the noobs that exist and know nothing of speed jumps, learn how to aim, etc etc.If you want to know more our site will soon be up and going.

For those that don't know:OSP CA = Orange Smoothie Productions Clan Arena (OSP is a mod for Q3);TDM = Team Death Match;CTF = Capture The Flag.Not everyone here are gamers, so it helps to be a little informative.