xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AlanDS

Website Down Gulfkannadiga.com - Database Disappeared

Since 24 hours, my website gulfkannadiga.com is down.. All database tables have become empty.. I have sent many support tickets. Even had chat with Support Operator also.But nothing has been done yet.Please restore my database.. As soon as possible...We have lost too many visitors of our website because of your delays and carelessness. :D:D:P:D :D

Please give me the ticket ID and I will check into the matter myself.As for the Databases, I see the following DBs (i have removed prefix for security reasons)I agree that the following databases have less data because they are all below 1 MB. However, gulfkann_gk database is 9.10 MB.belachrbelachr belachr1 belach1 gk glfkann gk.bkpgknewglfkann mycircletrial testtrial

I will also mention that, We do our best to provide decent hosting at good affordable price. If you have extra money to spare, you can try MediaTemple Hosting :D who employ Grid hosting technology that will support any type of load issues. Secondly, You were also told that Your Domain Registrar does not support ROUND-ROBIN dns and hence as said, my hands are tied. I feel your issue is more related to DNS than the server uptime. The server where you are hosted runs under an average load of 2.0.RegardsShree

Support Ticket numbers are mentioned below :

CHSUPPORT #SXS-848844

CHSUPPORT #UHM-947165

CHSUPPORT #VYM-449961

Please restore the old data(which u have in your backup) of database gk (gulfkann_gk) .

Dear Admin,Will you restore my database?I need YES or NO answer.Already 48 hours gone. No action from your side at all.... I have no words to express my deepest regrets towards your careless service.I will wait for 5 more hours... if No action, then obviously I have to think something else.Thank you.