xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Page Not Showing Its there but all white

Today I had to upload a few photos to my gallery. well Page 1 through 6 are fine but when I get to #7 it shows up as just a white page. No photos or anything. the file is there, as I have uploaded it also when I vew source it can be seen. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ any ideas??

It shows up, so it must be something specific to your PC. Have you tried the basics, like clearing your cache? If you're using IE, Firefox or Opera, it can be cleared from the Tools > Delete Private Data menu. Make sure at least Cache is ticked (the rest is up to you) and click OK.

Today I had to upload a few photos to my gallery. well Page 1 through 6 are fine but when I get to #7 it shows up as just a white page. No photos or anything. the file is there, as I have uploaded it also when I vew source it can be seen. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ any ideas??

There is not any problem with your page. I seen it like this on my Firefox 3.0.x.

Posted Image

It also works on IE8 Beta 2.

As rvalkass said I also like to say you Clear your Temporary Internet Files. If you are using Firefox

Go tools -clear private data then tick Cache, Cookies and Offline Website data then clear it.

I think it helps you.