xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Veradesigns

Ps3 Or A Xbox 360 Live

what would you guys have,perfer, i want to know i want to buy a system for my brother need to know what is best. Also if you guys know of any good place to buy realy good laptops for a cheep price i need for college and i dont have time to log back in my forums until midnight.

To be honest, there aren't too many differences between the PS3 and Xbox360's graphics. I recommend you to visit youtube and check videos of games that are in both consoles. Also, what you have to watchout is the kind of games they have: PS3 have more animated-style graphics (such as Sonic and Dragon Ball), while Xbox has many other realistic games. And last, but not by any means least important, the price of each one: PS3 costs a lot much because of the blu-ray compatibility. That's quite much I know about them.PD: I forgot to say I may prefer the X360, but it depends on you which to choose.Sorry about the laptops, I can't give any help.

Edited by Pankyy (see edit history)

I would go for the Xbox 360.- More choice of games avalible.- More pople have one so you can play them.- Well setup, Good gamers score ect system....- Ash :D

To be honest, there aren't too many differences between the PS3 and Xbox360's graphics. I recommend you to visit youtube and check videos of games that are in both consoles. Also, what you have to watchout is the kind of games they have: PS3 have more animated-style graphics (such as Sonic and Dragon Ball), while Xbox has many other realistic games. And last, but not by any means least important, the price of each one: PS3 costs a lot much because of the blu-ray compatibility. That's quite much I know about them.
PD: I forgot to say I may prefer the X360, but it depends on you which to choose.

Sorry about the laptops, I can't give any help.

id say xbox360 because of the choice of games avalible for it. I havent used ps3 live yet. but i have used xbox360 live and is was very, very, cool. I highly recommend it.

I would go for the Xbox 360.
- More choice of games avalible.

- More pople have one so you can play them.

- Well setup, Good gamers score ect system....

- Ash :D

I say the both :D

:D:P:D:D
one more question how about if i add a wii to it i played it yesturday and it was incredible we boxed and i came out wetting i loved this system. =-]
recomend me if i should stick with the 360 by so far seems that all of you like it.

I think that the PlayStation 3 can provide better graphic than the XboX 360, because of the reason it's newer and approved, and there are better games for it(according to me, correct me if I'm wrong). The PS3 was supposed to be a revolution in the gaming. Instead of that, we simply got a good gaming console. Maybe next time.

I think that the PlayStation 3 can provide better graphic than the XboX 360, because of the reason it's newer and approved, and there are better games for it(according to me, correct me if I'm wrong). The PS3 was supposed to be a revolution in the gaming. Instead of that, we simply got a good gaming console. Maybe next time.

your right. the ps3 has a 3.4 dual core prossessor and around 2 gigs of an exelent video card, with tones of ram, ps3 is by far the newest and the most up to date video system out here.

I would definitely go with the xbox 360 over the ps3 and the wiiReasons why:xbox has way more games than either of the other consolesxbox and ps3 have basically the same graphics but the xbox is $100 cheaperi personally like xbox's live better

xbox and ps3 have basically the same graphics

Wrong PS3 has better graphics and more CPU speed but that does not matter an Xbox 360 is all you new in your life,

The other reasons brandonjbegle said are all true, Also more people play it so even more fun :D

Lets say that Xbox 360 is better because I said so. I had not owned either or, but my friends who are normally gamer addicts, went online on each, said that Xbox 360 Live was way better than the other one. PS3 had a small base, and few of them wouldn't add as friends, and then again there aren't enough people. I find that Xbox was way easier to get used to. I was able to get the basics of games down quickly and the controller made it much more ergonomic to shoot using the standard left and right top keys, instead of pressing down hard. Its easier to move around. The controller itself is much more simpler to use. The PS3 controller tried to use it but, because of all the keys it made it rather confusing to figure out, if and if you noticed that back left and right keys are now the same style as a Xbox controller. I believe because of simplicity of Xbox, you can figure out how to set up a network, mod it and add more features allows it more free range over a Ps3. There are much more games at the moment, and most of the greater games come on both, and the most famous game of all Halo 3, and the future Halo Wars, are on the Xbox 360. The Xbox may have a shorter lifetime, but it will last until the next gaming system comes out, but you could expect the Ps4 or whatever comes new, will beat the next Xbox, because of the product cycle. Nin64 beat the other Sega, and Sony, then it was Ps2 beat all and now its Xbox beats all.