xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Nj Snow just a few I took

here some snow pics I took with a el cheapo Digi cam I got at wal mart. Could be better but could be worse. Just thought that some of you that maybe have never seen snow would like to see. Snow Pics
EDITED
added another page of pics. Enjoy all.

Edited by Echo_of_thunder (see edit history)

hmm... well i've seen pictures of snow before but not snow that was actually there. Maybe part of the reason my mom never takes us to go on a trip up north in the winter is because of the temparatures. Im in florida and its really, really cold now.

I've got about 5 inches of fresh snow up here in CT. If I had a decent camera I would show you. My sister lives in DE and says they close school for 1 inch of snow because of all the one way streets in Wilmington. Up here it takes 4 to 5 inches to even think about school closings.

Its been snowing for a week here in england :D :D :PI have loads of pics, i may post them - its the first time since 1970 that it has dumped soo much snow :D

Lol flashy there,Over reacting lol :DIt only snowed for about 2 days where I live in england :s.School's were shut for 2 days too!

If you want to see snow, I'll take a picture the next time we get a decent dump of it.24 inches in 24 hours, then it does it again the following day. The joys of living in the mountains.

Lol flashy there,
Over reacting lol :D

It only snowed for about 2 days where I live in england :s.

School's were shut for 2 days too!

Well ok then, since monday :D - thats still 4 days :D

Oh and Echo_Of_Thunder i sent you my snowy pics :D

Edit:

Heres a pic of last nights snow at the duck pond :P
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ - its over 2000 pixels wide!
Edited by flashy (see edit history)

Yes, no offense but they really could be better. I would like to focus on the snow, instead of the fencing and stuff. Just giving ideas, I am not such a good photographer. Your site has better images than these. I really like the ones with trees, and snow only. I would like to see them full-size, have you ever thinked about selling some of them? My father is a real photography freak, he has some pretty good stuff, and he only does nature.

Well ok then, since monday :D - thats still 4 days :D

Oh and Echo_Of_Thunder i sent you my snowy pics :D

Edit:

Heres a pic of last nights snow at the duck pond :D

[/quote

got them thanks. all very nice too. a little big bit can be resized with no problems :P

Yes, no offense but they really could be better. I would like to focus on the snow, instead of the fencing and stuff. Just giving ideas, I am not such a good photographer. Your site has better images than these. I really like the ones with trees, and snow only. I would like to see them full-size, have you ever thinked about selling some of them? My father is a real photography freak, he has some pretty good stuff, and he only does nature.

Aye, me too - i got my first SLR at the age of 5, and i properly learned to use it from the age of 6 :D - i have several albums of photos, and around 90% of them are amazing.

Im going to take photography courses at college :D

Well ok then, since monday dry.gif - thats still 4 days biggrin.gif

Oh and Echo_Of_Thunder i sent you my snowy pics biggrin.gif

Edit:

Heres a pic of last nights snow at the duck pond smile.gif

got them thanks. all very nice too. a little big bit can be resized with no problems tongue.gif

Oooh, you should have said, i would have resized them for you :D - ohwell, the width set to 500 makes them look perfect :P
And thanks again. :D

Yeah, word is It's going to snow (yet again) tonight so that means no school (hopefully) tomorrow! :D This has really been an awesome week. Posted Image