xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Echo_of_thunder

Quake Rattles New Jersey Small Earth Quake

Well New Jersey had a small Earth Quake Last nite, Not too far from where I live. Did not feel anything from it though. Said it once will say it again. Be Prepard. see full story Here

Oh man, I used to live in NJ about 8 months ago. Central NJ too.But now I live in California, and still haven't really felt an earthquake, even though there have supposedly been one or two since I've gotten here.And that article says that small earthquakes aren't uncommon in that area?Why didn't I ever feel one? :D

Oh man, I used to live in NJ about 8 months ago. Central NJ too.But now I live in California, and still haven't really felt an earthquake, even though there have supposedly been one or two since I've gotten here.

And that article says that small earthquakes aren't uncommon in that area?
Why didn't I ever feel one? :D

Wow I feel for you there. We has another small quake about 8 yrs ago. That one I felt. Had no idea what it was at the time, Thought since I lived near a busy road it was just a big truck going by. oh welll what a shock that was finding out later that nite it was a 2.8

Well, I live far away from New Jersey, so I didn't felt anything. Anyway, why are there so many earthquakes in the past few years? There probably weren't that many in the past few years. Maybe the 'Planet X' theory is correct, so that's why there are so many changes with the Earth, like global warming, earthquakes, vulcan eruptions and stuff. When, if we see 'another Sun' any time soon, we better start digging.

Well, I live far away from New Jersey, so I didn't felt anything. Anyway, why are there so many earthquakes in the past few years? There probably weren't that many in the past few years. Maybe the 'Planet X' theory is correct, so that's why there are so many changes with the Earth, like global warming, earthquakes, vulcan eruptions and stuff. When, if we see 'another Sun' any time soon, we better start digging.

Honestly I do not there there as many quakes, as in years past, just that the media is more aware of them now then say 20 years ago. Now we have the internet,cable and so forth. where is way back when we had to rely on the local and national new coverage for them. Now all you have to do is turn on your PC or even your Phone and it is right there in front of you.