xisto Community
asdftheking

Suggestions For My Site?

Grate site,

1.you should get customer quotes for visitors to know how grate work you do.

2. Get pictures get a good camera and take pictures a logo would help.

3. I recommend you making it also English website, most rich people that are looking for your kind of work don't know Spanish.

Last but not least . i would help you with your logo, and fix your pictures up just give me heads up when and send me your pictures, im a starter in graphics designing i ever had my own website but

i want to host for free so i got to keep up earning mycents for free hosing.

my signature is a sample of logos i create just to give you heads up.

Edited by Veradesigns (see edit history)

Grate site,3. I recommend you making it also English website, most rich people that are looking for your kind of work don't know Spanish.

That is the most important thing you need to do I feel. having your site in both English and Spanish. Also I would think of maybe a better logo. maybe in flash

Besides everything else, which i think its cool, i would change the following:

. The text/slogan beneath the logotype on the front page is not a cool font, i think you should use another font and/or another formatting.

. You should edit this page because the text is not displaying well: http://www.mantto.org/acerca.php

. I would take off the counter on the front page at the bottom left, the stats should be only for the admin/designer, you could influence visitors in a negative way for many reasons.

. I speak spanish and read too quite well but most people do not, so insert a translator on your website, like links to translate the page/website for another language, the most important ones, english, french, italian, portuguese.

The website look great, simple and navigatable, so iguess you will succeed.

Edited by freeflashclocks (see edit history)

The layout looks nice, but i'd recommend, when you get the chance, to design your own layout. The purpose of your website appears to be seeking to promote a business. I don't think the current layout gives that kind of professional feel to it. It looks more like a fund-raising organization to me. Most of what has already been mentioned by others i agree with.

I think it looks pretty well, it looks pretty common and easy to use, so it practically serves the purpose. You can work it out by adding a few new images to give it a little more life but I think it's going the right way. I dont know if it's really necessary to add a new language: it all depends in what you're going to aim to with that website in the future. If you want to expand to the world, then as the other users said, english is a must, else, if you're going to use it for Peru, as it seems right now, it doesn't really matter. Keep it up.

If possible I would begin a separate site in English following the same style, just translate it because some of the people at that corporate level would like their potential consultants to have a site in the unofficial language of the Web. Its just looks more professional. I know some Spanish, so I got the jist of it, but its all I know. I would also stop it from refreshing from page to page, and set it up as a CMS rather than a set of PHP pages otherwise it would be messed up.

I'm working on this site: http://www.mantto.org/ for a maintenance business.

It's mostly complete but a couple of pages aren't finished yet. Any suggestions and comments are welcome!

(This site is entirely in Spanish for the time being)

Mantto

Dear friend you have chosen very simple and good looking format and template. Obviously I was not knowing the language so I am not able to understand the matter but overall layout is not bad.