xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sirhenry

What Are Sql Interjection Attacks? (Answer inside)

I have known this for quite a while but it is good for all people that are going to use a Mysql or other sql database to know how to protect their pages. I have seen many pages that have been object of this attacks.There are so many other ways so i encorage you guys to look into some javascript injections and XSS(cross site scripting) :D:(

I've read about this sql injection somewhere, but that time I'm not pay much attention about this. Now, I think I'm a bit understand about this and learned how dangereous is that :DThanks ! :D

Thank you for posting this. Are SQL Injections what cause all of the phpBB exploits? I know it was something like that. I really like phpBB boards, I'm trying to learn php more advance than whay I know already, which is basic things like.echo "Text Here";date("D")if...elseswitch$variableetc...I want to make some really great phpBB hacks, I've been looking at the phpBB code for a while now, I think if I can understand everything in it I should be doing alright. I'll also know the structure of the software and how it works, that should help me make some modifications for it.

Thanks for posting... good idea to inform everyone of the dangers involving databases. Also.. they're called SQL Injections... not Interjections. Common misconception... not really, actually.