xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lamakama

Login As Administrator W/script

Hello All, I really would like to know if there is a way to log on as administrator via a script. I have 100 computers to maintain and they are automatically logged in as a restricted user. These computers run WinXP PRO and are frozen with Compuguard. I can remotely unfreeze and reboot them, but to install software I need to be admin. I can remote execute files from my control center I would like to logon as admin from here too with a script of some sort. These computers are not connected to a Windows Server btw.Thanks,Phil

Hello All,
I really would like to know if there is a way to log on as administrator via a script. I have 100 computers to maintain and they are automatically logged in as a restricted user. These computers run WinXP PRO and are frozen with Compuguard. I can remotely unfreeze and reboot them, but to install software I need to be admin. I can remote execute files from my control center I would like to logon as admin from here too with a script of some sort. These computers are not connected to a Windows Server btw.

Thanks,

Phil

You mean a script that will enable you to install software on all 100 computers at once? And are the computers even connected to any sort of server?

Logon w/ scriptLogin As Administrator W/script

SO I was wondering if it is possible to logon as my admin user to a computer w/ a script.

I log on to probably 50 computers each day, each computer I logon to probably 3-4 times so that like 150-200 logons a day. I looking for a quicker way to do this. Ever machine I have is on a windows network.

-question by M1koc