xisto Community
puneye

Is This True ? Hotmail accounts clossing

I checked my hotmail inbox today. Then i got email like this ?? what is this ? Is this fake or really ?

Verify Your Account Now To Avoid It Closed (VX2G99AAJ)?

Sent: Sun 2/01/09 11:59 PM

To: mymailyo@hotmail.com

Posted Image

Dear Account User

This Email is from Hotmail Customer Care and we are sending it to every Hotmail Email User Accounts Owner for safety. we are having congestions due to the anonymous registration of Hotmail accounts so we are shutting down some Hotmail accounts and your account was among those to be deleted. We are sending this email to you so that you can verify and let us know if you still want to use this account. If you are still interested please confirm your account by filling the space below.Your User name, password, date of birth and your country information would be needed to verify your account.

Due to the congestion in all Hotmail users and removal of all unused Hotmail Accounts, Hotmail would be shutting down all unused Accounts, You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your Login Information below after clicking the reply button, or your account will be suspended within 24 hours for security reasons.

* Username: ..............................

* Password: ................................

* Date of Birth: ............................

* Country Or Territory: ................

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this request. We apologize for any inconveniences.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after two weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently. Sincerely,

The Windows Live Hotmail Team

Give the suggestion. This email directly come to my inbox. What should i do ?

I doubt that Hotmail would send you an email asking for your password and junk.Consider it as Spam and delete it. Do not reply...

it's bogus. they just want all your info. got that same letter yesterday on my yahoo. the return e mail address should tell you it is.

hehe.In this economic fluctuation,i thought microsoft won't fire hotmail.Although they have fire some game department,i saw it just now.Take care.Their answers and suggestions is right,i agree with them:)Good luck to you!

clearly report this to hotmail or any email company asap!--->apc.life@hotmail.com this email is not a valid they will continue stealing passwords until they are stoopeda live.net or live.edu are valid hotmail administrator accounts these are clearly fake

Why wouldn't it be from hotmail?If an account isn't used for a long timethey delete all contents.Hotmail did that to me before. The did it recently.It's no great loss.Hotmail is notorious forbeing unreliable.Thats why I never use it anymore anyway.

You got the e-mail from apc.life@hotmail.comIt's a scam, it wants your password and than it will spam your contacts with links. No real thing for Windows Live Messenger will ask for your password, and sure none of them is going to be sent from such an unprofessional e-mail (apc.life@hotmail.com).

If anyone has ever left their Hotmail account inactive for a long period of time, you'll notice that you have to reactive your account in order to continue using it; all your mail, if i remember correctly, gets deleted in the deactivation process and you stop receiving mail. What does this mean? It means Hotmail already has methods in detecting which one of their e-mail accounts are active and which ones are not. And when you request for your account to get deleted, it takes them about a week or so for the account to be removed permanently. No matter how long i've had my account inactive, they've never deleted. But, indeed, the account should be reported, but perhaps instead of having deleted the e-mail, it may have probably been useful to Hotmail if there is an e-mail you can contact to report these kind of e-mails. That way you can just forward the e-mail to them so they can look over the e-mail headers which contain other kinds of information.

You should change hotmailand use gmail servicegmail is far better than hotmailand also both are rivals with yahoo alsoi wont recommend yahoo because it will lapse in 3 months if you will not check it for once in every three months but in gmail its for lifetimeand also you will get an pratically unlimted storage space.so enjoy and leave hotmail and join gmail.............................