xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Pittsburgh Steelers Are Your New Superbowl Champions

Well the game is over and we have NFL Superbowl Champions, the Pittsburgh Steelers, not only that they are the first team to win 6 Superbowl Championships as well. Obviously they deserved to win that game since the Cardinals didn't start playing until the 4th quarter and of course those huge penalties in he 3rd quarter didn't help them either. It was a great was a great game ans up there with some of the greatest games, but not thee greatest game though, but it woulds have been the greatest game if the Cardinals did pull the upset and the comeback as well. So a shout out to the Pittsburgh Steelers for their great win and I will see you all in 2010 for the Superbowl 44.

That 100-yard run is what killed it for the Cardinals. Instead of scoring themselves, Pittsburgh scored. A difference of 12 points (14 if you count the extra points) that the Cardinals would have had if they wouldn't have lost possession of the ball.

Edited by galexcd (see edit history)

Yeah the 100 yard interception didn't help them much either on top of the penalties and everything else that happen to them during that game. I think by the end of hte first half the Cardinals were pretty well demoralize and like I mention earlier if they played like they did in they did in the 4th quarter they might have scored a few more touchdowns and what not. Either way the Steelers spread their defense out quite a lot thus the game winning drive.

The Cardnials hurry up offense in the 4th was working well. If they could of had something like that earlier they may have had a chance. The penelties killed them though, as well as the outstanding interception to end he half. I didn't think that guy was gonna get up after a run like that. Defense weren't ment to run that far. Great job by both teams though

Good for Pittsburgh.I was only ever there once,but I liked it.If only the New England Patriots had never won any superbowlsand Buffallo had won them instead.On a related note,no way should Buffallo ever move to Toronto.

well I am so happy still that my steelers won. Most superbowls ever at 6! only thing I was not happy with was some of the calls on the Cards. Seemed to be as the ref's was a little bias. And when there should have been a flag, there wasnt. And that little smack talk after the game. was that really needed?