xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ackotheadvertiser

Should Bungie Make A Halo 4? Halo 4?

Ok, this is little something meant for my site, hopefully it'll be up in the next 2 weeks. I wrote it about Halo 4, Should Bungie whatever make it or not:You've probably heard people around you arguing about the fact of whether Bungie should make a Halo 4, or not. Bungie obviously stated that Halo 3 would absolutely end the Halo series, due to it's Storyline... But as you may know, the MasterChief fell asleep and drifted into space, he did not die. With this in mind, we know that there's a chance the Aliens might strike back. But what could Halo 4 Campaign be like? Could the aliens possibly come back and try to defeat the Humans for the 4th time? The reason 50% of Halo Fans hated the Campaign, was because it was basically the same thing over again. Aliens.. Against Humans. But we have to remember, the Master Chief floated away in his pod, didn't he? Now where do you think that will lead him... We'll have to wait, and find out.It's what you've all been aiting for. Bungie has decided to show you everything about their currently In-Production Videogame. The new Halo game will defenetily bring out the true colours of Bungie, with their defenite structure As Quoted by their Producer. The new details that will brighten your gameplay are long-lasting and enjoyable, Simply Amazing. Screenshots and other sorts of gathered information can be found (Where else but) on Google or Yahoo. This has been referred as the 'Halo 3 Spin-off'. Halo 3(which Bungie is still supporting by publishing new maps and stuff): Recon, everybody. First announced in Tokyo.Please DO NOT ABUSE. Thank you.

This is a great chance that Bungie will make a Halo 4 after the release of the mythic map pack and Halo ODST, as many people believe that a new Halo (Halo 4) should be made, besides if Bungie deside not to make a Halo 4 and start a new game they could lose out on a lot of money.

Yes, that's sure one of the reasons. Halo is a money-making machine, and they are supposed to use it again. Halo has gotten the gaming to another level, and if they want to make a game as half as successful as Halo, they are gonna have something new, and new models and stuff and that is sure gonna cost them a lot of time and money. Well, they are maybe gonna need the new models anyway, but I think that with the graphic Halo 3 has, they can continue using the same level of detail and make a good profit from the game. And they sure have to make a PC version, because they're going to earn way more money. But sure not after 2 years, like it happened in the Halo 2 case, so we had some pretty old game released.

Halo the first version is on PC - but people have managed to hack it in so many different ways that it was plainly obvious why they didnt release the second.Halo wars is out sometime this month, does that count as halo 4?

No I don't think they should, They would go too far a bit like Harry Potter which is like on the 8th book now! its got way out of hand that's why its has gone down in popularity!

I don't think Halo Wars counts as Halo 4 because the story is not the same(I think). You'll read a review for Halo Wars at my site as soon it's released, that's for sure. It's a gaming website, and there are a lot of 'Halo stuff' on it. Once I totally finish it(hopefully in the next 2-3 days), you'll read about it very often.

I really do not think that another Halo game should be made. I know a lot of people enjoy playing "the new thing" but to me it was a waste. The only real differences are a weapon here and there, a vehicle, and a few maps. I think it would be much more efficient(as well as cheaper to the consumer) to just make expansions to add the new stuff.

It depends.If the storyline is good enough, then I say yes-- if Halo 4 would end up killing the entire plot of Halo, heck no.I would like to see more forge stuff though. It gets old after a while, but it's still an awesome idea.

Bungie is not going to make Halo 4. If they are going to continue the story that began with Halo, they will probably follow the Chief to that "shield world" he's heading towards. I, personally think that it's the planet Onyx which, if you have read the books, is the Forerunners' last resort from the Flood. Anyway, the Halo Trilogy has ended and if they were to make a new game it would be called something else and have a different storyline.

-reply by biggbrother