xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

How Do I Know If This Girl Is Playing Me How Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?

How Do I Know If This Girl Is Playing MeHow Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?

Ok, I go out with this girl named Jasmine. I liked her for a long time, but she avoided me. But when I bring something to school , like my leather jacket, candy or something like that, she's all nice. The day before yesterday, she was all, lovey and stuff, cause we're together. But, I guess she was sick or something. How do I know she's for real?

-question by quandell

Not really an easy one for a guy to answer on a forum to be honest. Just pay attention to her in as much detail as you can when she's around. Listen to her, if she sounds genuine, she probably is, not all women are nasty, promise. The fact that she is paying attention to you is a damned good thing, and if anything you have your foot in the door because of that. She's clearly paying attention to you if she notes what you are wearing, just be careful tho, she might only be after the candy! :PBut the way I see it, you have a chance now, talk to her more, sit next to her and just be yourself.

How Do I Know If This Girl Is Playing Me

How Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?

<p><font size="4" face="Arial">Ok, I go out with this girl named Jasmine. I liked her for a long time, but she avoided me. But when I bring something to school , like my leather jacket, candy or something like that, she's all nice. The day before yesterday, she was all, lovey and stuff, cause we're together. But, I guess she was sick or something. How do I know she's for real?</font></p>

<p><em>-question by quandell</em></p>

Does the saying Don't hate the player, hate the game, come to mind here? Dude she just wants your jacket or candy. thats it. if she was interested in you she would show it, not just when you have these things but when you dont.

why are u even suspecting something bad about her.do you think it was the best thing to do to write this all over the net?...what if she find it and she really cares about you but then again if she doesnt care about you...is that really someone you would want to be with?..maybe its just the way she is and if u want to know an answer to it then just ask her and maybe it would be an honest answer

To tell if she is just playing you she will act different around people. If she only comes around when you have something she wants she will be nice to you and mess with your head to get it. The only way to solve that problem is to play her back. When she has something you want mess with her head to get it. And if she changes because of the way you are acting and asking why you have changed let her no that you don't want to play the games..... Then if she tells you that she will change don't believe her cause once a player always a player. Best thing to do is leave her and find someone new cause nothing good will come out from being with her...

Well if you was going to play you she wouldn't be very interactive with you like hugs and kissing... If you have been together for a while and she is not the slutty type you are in with a chance!, That's really how I would tell...- Ash