xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Asking A Girl Out I REALLY like this girl, and i think she likes me too,

I REALLY like this girl, and i think she likes me too, but my best friend likes her too, and he is gonna try to ask her out, and idk what to do...any comments, or ways to get a "YES"???Asking A Girl Out

I REALLY like this girl, and I think she likes me too, but my best friend likes her too, and he is gonna try to ask her out, and idk what to do...Any comments, or ways to get a "YES"???

-reply by RandomGuy

Oh man, I know exatcly how you feel. I wish I could help you. I am almost in the same confusion, but the thing is I don't know if she likes me. I guess we just have to stay cool, and do better than out friends' do, do the things she likes better. Maybe even making our friends look bad will probably help us, but that's a little insensitive. Well, if you get any results, give me your secret.

Well I would first get to know her a lot more talking a lot on msn and in school ect... Then I would break out to her your feelings about her.There is no harm in trying :D.

hey why r u fearing u r a star of Xistothen why to fear js go and tell her wat ur heart tells u and also express as u like nt as other like do it as u rso ol the best..............

hey why r u fearing u r a star of Xistothen why to fear js go and tell her wat ur heart tells u and also express as u like nt as other like do it as u r
so ol the best..............

Well all people need advice and a roll model to look up too..

Also try typing fully :D

hmmm...well asking a girl can almost never be easy if you really like her.but if you really like or even love her then you should be able to gather up some few little ounces of bravery to ask her out. after all what is the worst that could happen? you 2 could end up falling deeply in love and loving each other to the end of time. the important thing is to keep an open and positive mind and try for the best that you can be instead of watching the time fly by and hoping for something to come on by.be a real man and ask the beautifukl girl of your dreams out :D . but first of all, you should at least make something "from the heart" to show her that you really do care and don't just want her just for the sake of calling her your girlfriend.make her something speacial that she will appriciate(it does not have to be anyhting big and expencive...something small and meaningfull). and hopefully if everyhting is the way it should be then she would accept ur invitation to her heart. :P then every little thing is gonna be alright :D