xisto Community
phoenixinno

Superpower

Superpowers. If you could have any power you wanyed what would it be? You can have any power except the power to take powers or create more for yourself. I know I would like windpower. I know I could do a lot with that, hmm but i dont know what I would do. Not sure if I would use it for good or evil. :P Anyone else care to share their dream superpower and what they would do with it.

Since you are asking,I'd like to have charisma power.The power tomake friends with anybody.If you had that then everything
else would fall into place
easily.

True, Very True. I never thought about that. Great idea!

I would like to have the ability to manipulate gravity.I could do anything with that, move objects and stuff... That would be soooooooo cool!I could fly and go to space if I wanted, or some other cool stuff like travel with the speed of light... I not very sure if I want that though... My skin would fall of if I do that. :P

Talking about superpower there is absolutely no concrete of fixed thing that one can expect. You may wish something today but then again look for something again tomorrow.Even being GOD is not sufficient as GOD himself also could not do a lot of things that men did by himself.GOD is judgmental but human are not and that is the reason that if you are a true human being you have the power and you do not need the superpowers. To have superpowers is to have more responsibilities which humans by nature have but fail to comply.

I think Buxgoddess raises some interesting points... but STILL, superpowers man!There are plenty of useful and neat ones out there, but I wouldn't mind something that covers me for eating and keeping well? Those things cost money. ):(If I didn't have to eat / be safe from the cold, I could totally just be a wandering hobo and go everywhere!)On the more crazy side of things though, manipulating computers or doing that whole lightening-fist thing is kind of cool too. :D

Super powers are easy, speed strength and being able to fly and of course being able to breath in outer space or rather be able to survive in the harshness of space and that is all I need. Of course, what guy wouldn't want invisibility MUHAHAHAHA!!!

It would be great to have the following powers:Being invisible at will (just for fun) and immortal in order to learn soooooo many interesting things like in the Highlander series. :D Now, it would be nice to have super richness too (like Bill Gates) in order to help poor people and invest in getting the panacea. Am I exaggerating???

Well, I wouldn't like to be immortal, as I think I would be pissed off with live, even though being invisible would be quite cool for me too, I could go anywhere and listen or see everything, which would really be anti-privacy for everyone else :DWhat I would really like, is to see very good, I mean to see far far away and to see like a microscope,e even though I don't know how I would control that, but I couldn't abuse it to much and wouldn't bring chaos to the world :D

Choose a super power? definitely time control...to be able to control time, stop it, fasten it...and even better make time go back, make it go forth and play with it...Yea... definitely time control >=)I could use it for good... and maybe for evil, but you wouldn't know if I ever did :)

Ooh my god. I have thinked about this topic A LOT, since i was 7. I can't decide what power is the best to get for me. I would like to have one, any kind, just to have it is enought (knowing that that is 1% true, superpowers..).. My top favourite powers would be:invisibility-I'll mostly use it for bad thinks, like spying, messing around with someone..Flying-Just for fun. And ofcors, i will mess with someone..Blinking(teleporting)-I'm a lazy guy. So when i need to go somewhere, the blink (teleport) would be a good thing! And ofcors i will use it for bad things, like scaring the hell out of someone :P)Time traveler-Sometimes, i need to go to the past to change some of my mistakes..Aand so much more B)Also, i noticed that some of you want to be imortal... WTF? Wouldn't you be bored of your life? Ofcors, it will be fun the first 20 (or less) years. And what about then? And the most bad things is that you will see all of your love ones DEAD!